Bakugou x IzukuBkdk one-shot

I am dyslexic and I am sorry for the few errors. My betas work on my story editing when they can. thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the new story.

pictures/image from stories
https://nofrostingjm.tumblr.com/
https://www.deviantart.com/superjacqui
https://www.instagram.com/no_frosting_fanart_fanfic/
https://www.facebook.com/No-Frosting-Fan-Fiction-and-Fan-Art-109298357318579/
https://twitter.com/anime_hero_jm

Katsuki Bakugou had found his perfect half. He is a bi pro hero, and he found the love of his life in the guy that had annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Bought him to understand his wrongs and made him prove how much he loved Izuku Midoriya. He even asked his nerd to marry him at the age of 23. Izuku was number 1 Hero Deku. Who was marrying his favorite pain in the ass boyfriend. When that night came, Katuski Bakugou watched and lost the most important person in his life. Izuku. A year after what would have been his wedding day.

Katsuki tries to move on and starts dating with his friend saying, just try. Katuski has been dating person after person, but none of them comes close to being his Deku. He is unaware that he's actually been dating the same person over and over, A shapeshifter, who fell for Katsuki and confident that they're going to get it right this time. Izuku Midoriya, after saving the world by doing everything right, still lost his life. He was given the gift of a new body that he can shapeshift to and start his life over. But he cannot be Izuku Midoriya and unable to be that person who is no longer alive and unable to tell anyone who he was. Trying to get Katsuki to love him and want the new him is hard, testing female and male bodies. Will he be able to build his new life with his soul mate? Bkdk one-shot

~~~

All these years, Katsuki had never told Izuku how he really felt. Izuku was a nerd, a loser, an extra that got in his way. Izuku was more than that. He was a person who helped Katsuki believe in himself, prove that he was a good person, become a Hero, show him what love was. At 23, he was weak in the legs and sweating up a storm. Of course, the damn nerd would be late. His damn nerd always made him wait.

His hair had an under shave, and his sides were shaved, gaining control over his spikes. He grew taller, and most of his muscles had filled out more. He was dressed in black jeans and a muscle shirt and leather jacket as he waited outside the Tokyo Tower. He had all this plan out all this done for this moment, and Deku was taking his time. He told Four Eyes and Round Face when Deku needed to be here. The Tower was going to light up his Hero color and Deku's colors. The colors together and hopefully the people too.

"Kacchan!" Izuku called out, as he came up to his lover for the last five years. They'd moved in together three years ago and had been the wonder duo team for six years. Izuku smiled, seeing his boom. This man who was his childhood friend, in the dark times a bully, but now he was his hero, his teammate, his other half that was a pain in the ass. At 23, Izuku felt like he was on top of the world with his life going just right. Number 1 Hero, number 1 Hero team, number one other half of his heart.

Izuku's crazy green locks of hair had been trimmed down, and his sides were trimmed down, so they didn't curl anymore. But the top of his head did. Uraraka had pulled him aside at work when he was packing up to head out to meet Katsuki. When she handed him a bag of nice clothes, it was black jeans and a button-up teal shirt, and a black vest. She said they bought out his eyes. After that, she shoved him out the door of work and didn't even let him turn his computer off at his desk. She told him she had the last of his hero paperwork.

Izuku stopped mid-step as he stared up at Bakugou, who stood in the light of the tower. "Is this where I go 'Hello Nurse'?" Izuku jokes, Katsuki made a face.