1.

Meet the Bratz:
Cloe aka Angel, Jade aka Kool Kat,
Sasha aka Bunny Boo, & Yasmin aka Pretty Princess.

__

__

Kool Kat

Kool Kat

"I can't believe that I'm sweating!" Cloe whined while putting boxes down near her room door.

"Angel you literally just started moving in five minutes ago." Yasmin walked in behind her putting boxes of her things down herself.

"Relax we'll be done before you know it." I spoke beginning to grab the cleaning supplies.

Suddenly the suite door opened causing all of us to look at it revealing none other than Sasha.

"Yes leave all the carts over there near the wall by the window please." A group of guys walked in either carrying our things or rolling them in with the cart. The rest of us stared at the scene before us in amazement. Leave it to Sasha to find a way, gotta love our girl.

"How did she—?"

"I'm saying." I cut Cloe off while we watched Sasha order the guys around. It took about ten minutes and finally all of our stuff was cramped up in the main room.

Opening the suite door Sasha open the door for the guys. All of them walked out besides one who stood in front of Sasha.

"Thank you again for the help." She gave him an innocent smile while he did a quick scan of her.

"No problem. Hope to see you around campus Sasha. Pleasure meeting you ladies." He finally took his eyes off Sasha to look at the rest of us.

"Byeee!" We sung out in a teasing tone watching him disappear.

"Okay spill." Yasmin excitedly yelled at Sasha soon as she closed the door.

"We literally left you by the car for ten minutes. How did you get a group of guys to move us in while finding you a potential boo in the process?" I asked.

"Friends I promise I'll tell you all about it, after we officially move in."

"Ugh! Not cool Bunny Boo." Cloe threw a pillow at her.