Psalm

Hey, Captain
Cagayan State University Series#1

Note: This story was inspired by Hey, Cohen of miss beeyotch. I like her stories too. I can say I'm a fan! If you're uncomfortable reading it because of the resemblance, feel free not to read it. Thank you! :")

Hi! This is lucentwhite, #HeyCaptain is my first ever epistolary so I'm hoping that you will appreciate it as the story goes on. Cagayan State University is the largest state institution in the whole region of Cagayan, but the sequences of events are all product of my imagination. Cagayan Valley is the place I want to feature in every stories I make because it made me who I am today. Just like the wind in Cagayan Valley, my heart is in there too.

I am actually a fan of epistolary stories too here in wattpad. I can say I'm into sports as well so this is the kind of concept I want to partake. You will expect a light and chill storyline (I hope so). Anyway, since no one is reading this yet, I am writing this because of my interest so I have nothing say on that.

And if in case, you feel lonely and sad, the reason why you keep on scrolling on your phone so you could say that you're doing something but it isn't really productive. I hope you're not anymore. I hope you know what you want in your life and what you doesn't. No matter how your heart is grieving, I know that someday you will be a flash of brilliance. I tell you, even the Sun is alone too, but still shines.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, and locales are highly coincidental. Take note that they may be chapters that contains strong language that is upsetting for readers.