Chapter 2

Autumn's P.O.V.
"So where we going?" I asked. "I don't know," Joey said smiling. " Come tell me." He just kept driving.
When we arrived at first I didn't notice the place. But when we walked up to the door, I noticed that it was a little diner. Before, I hadn't really noticed it but it was right beside his house. We sat there for a while and finally I asked," Are we going to go in, or are we going to sit here all night." He gave me the meanest look I've ever seen him make. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was just so cute. "What are you laughing at," he asked. "Your adorable face." He started to blush. "Well, shucks," he said smiling. We went in and sat down to eat. After we were finished, he asked," Do you want to go to my house to watch a movie."
"Sure," I said.
After we finished the movie, he took me home.
"I had a great time to night, Joey," I told him.
" I did, too." As he leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was about 10 seconds long, but it felt like forever. "Good night, Joseph Patrick Stamper, I love you."
"I love you too, Autumn Nicole Grimm."
And with that I went inside. When I walked up the stairs mom and dad were there waiting. They looked like little puppies with those great, big eyes.
" Well how did it go?!?!" They asked frantically.
" Fine," I said walking out.
" Did he ask you out?!??"
" No he didn't, I'm going to take a shower and then to bed. Good night, love you."
" Love you too, sweetie."

When I got upstairs, I went straight to the shower. When I got out, I threw on my underwear and a pair of Joey's boxers for shorts. And then I hit the sack.