Chapter 2

Later at the hotel (3am). Jah was still there but at a table with his friends. But I told Lola that me and her should give our numbers to them. "Lola we should give them our numbers." I said. "Mk." Lola responded. We gave them our numbers and like whoever said that girls can't give their numbers first. "Well wanna start a group chat?" Stoke asked. "Ya why not." I said. I looked at Lola's phone and she had put hearts around stokley's name. I told them I would be right back and I asked my mom if I could go to a corner shop. I would use that time to hang out and get away from the loud music in the hotel. "Can I go to a corner shop con mi amigos mami?" I asked. "Si but be back at 6:30." She responded. I went to Lola and the others and told them that we could get out of the party. "Do you want to change clothes cuz I am." Lola asked me. "Ya sure." I responded. Lola and me changed into a crop top and some sweatpants.

(Da fire look)

Me and Lola got out of the hotel and we were looking for jah and his friends but when we started looking for them they were trying to scare us and jumped at us

Me and Lola got out of the hotel and we were looking for jah and his friends but when we started looking for them they were trying to scare us and jumped at us. I almost started throwing my hands. "You guys looked so scared!" Bass said. "Well fuck y'all." Lola said. "Ok we finna go to town but y'all better not scare us anymore tho." I said. "Ight." Stokes said. We started walking to the nearest corner shop. While we were walking I started to talk to jah and I realized that he started to tell me about him but I could realize that he was very unique and very sensitive. I liked him talking. Later me and Jah started to hold hands, I looked at lola and Stoke was giving lola a piggy back ride. I couldn't stop laughing. I knew she was gonna start being a crackhead. We got to the corner shop and it was 3:46 ish we got some food and went to a park and hung out. Bass got a coke bottle but after he finished it he said, "Anyone wanna play spin the bottle?" "There's nothing really to do so like ok." Trunks replied. We started to spread out and start. 1st I went 1st and I spinned on trunks. I was like okie. I gave him a kiss, it was ok but not bad. When I sat back down Jah looked upset he went up to trunks and shoved him. Craig settled them down. We went on with it. Some of them kissed each other. I kept laughing so hard, I don't even know why. Soon everyone had gone so I said. "Ok what about we play hide and seek. It's 5:37 but I can stay later." "ok I'll be it." Craig said. We started to hide. I hid behind a tree but it was big enough to hide me. I saw Jah didn't have a place to hide so I motioned him to come and hide with me. "Jah we have to squish together." I whispered. "Ok shhh." He whispered. We squished together then we fell on each other. Craig was almost done counting. Me and Jah had been on top of eachother we couldn't move or else we would lose. Me and him blushed so hard. I felt something powerful but hard to explain. I felt a powerful feeling.

Lola POV

I was hiding in a slide. It was getting kind of close to morning but I saw that ski didn't have anywhere to hide and I signaled to him to come close to me. We hid next to each other and the slide kept sliding us both and we had to hold each other so we could not be found. "Trunks said that he has $30 for the winner." Stoke whispered. "You think 2 people can win?" I asked. "Maybe." He said with a smirk. He looked like he was blushing but when Im horny for a guy or if I like him imma fuck him and so I, Went in and kissed him he grabbed my ass but it felt soo good so right, so amazing. But this was amazing.

Gabi POV

I felt unsure but I wanted to kiss jah but I was shy. Then I said "you know your super handsome, you're the cutest guy that was at my party, and you made my day amazing." Me and him leaned in and kissed. It was amazing, He was holding me and kissing me it was amazing we wanted to get naked but we both knew that we couldn't. It felt Magical, amazing, rare, very rare love.

~sorry this was short also sorry I haven't been on! Love yall~

dont forget to vote! UWU 

Also stay safe