chapter 11

I drew the picture above. It took me over an hour, and I am honestly so proud of myself. They look like they do in shippuden (I hope.) I'll draw the faces later, and add the tailed beastes above. If I forgot any characters, please comment on it. Anyway, enjoy!

-naruto pov-

I had some free time after I ate, so I just walked around. Some of the villagers gave me glares, but as long as I stayed in the open with lots of people, I should be fine. After walking for around ten minutes, I saw Hinata at one of the shops.

"Hey Hinata!" Hinata was basically my sister, she knows everything I've been through and about the kyubbi, and didn't shun me. So I cared for her alot.

"Oh hey Naruto!" I walked closer, and saw she just finished buying new kunai. We walked and talked for a while, and I told her about my team finding out.

"Heeeyyy Guuuyyyyss!" I heard from behind me. We both turned around, and where met with Hinata's other two teammates, Kiba and Shino.

"Hey Hinata! Watcha doin'?" Kiba said. Hinata ws blushing and tried to answer, but all that came out was a mess of stuttering. I snickered at her attempts to talk at her super obvious crush.

"We're just walking around." I answered for her.

"Cool! We should get going. See ya 'round Naruto!" Kiba said as he ran off with Shino. When they where gone, I turned to Hinata.

"When are you gonna ask him on a date or something?" She turned bright red at my comment.

"If you can get in a relationship, th-then I will ask him on a date." Hinata said pouting.

"Aww, come on, that's not fair! You know that will never happen!" I whined, causing her to giggle.

"I should be going now, I've got to be home soon. It was nice seeing you Naruto!" She said.

"Alright bye."

-timeskip brought to you by tamaki in his emo corner growing mushrooms-

I watched as konohamaru ran into a ninja with white and purple face paint. I noticed his headband wasn't from the leaf.

"Watch where you're going punk!" He said as he lift the boy in the air by his collar.

"Put him down. You are sand shinobi, correct? Well, I don't think it is a good idea to be picking pointless fights with the grandchild of the hokage." I said in a icy tone. He gulped and put Konohamaru down. A girl sand shinobi hit the face paint guy in the back of the head.

"Sorry about him. I'm Temari and this is my brother kankuro." She said.

"And what about the one in the tree?" I asked, not even glancing at where I was pointing. A red jumped out and stood beside the other two. I noticed he was different immediately.

"You're the jinchiriki of the one tail, correct?" I asked calmly. They got into fighting stances, and the red head had a bunch of sand start to raise around him.

"Relax, I host the nine tails. My name is Naruto by the way." Afer a few seconds they stood down.

"I'm gaara." His voice was scratchy, and he didn't look like he was getting much sleep.