Chapter 29

When my mom and I got home after dropping off Andrea, I told her 'thank you' before opening the car door and making my way to my room. When I got in my room, I took out my phone only to drop it since I got startled by it vibrating from a text message. I picked it back up and noticed it was from Andrea.

9:10
To: You
From: Andrea
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?

9:11
To: Andrea
From: Me
IDK

9:12
To: You
From: Andrea
What do you mean "idk"

9:13
To: Andrea
From: Me
It was in the moment?

We texted a little more about the whole situation until I got tired and decided to call it a night.

-----------------Brendon's POV-----------------

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked Jamie before she had to leave.

"Yes, okay. Bye, Brendon," she answered giving my right cheek a quick peck before leaving with Andrea.

I stood there speechless as they both walked out leaving me with Kevin. She kissed me. And she said yes to being my girlfriend. Is this real life?

"Uhh Brendon, are you okay?" Kevin asked me waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, what?" I responded.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, I'm great."

"I'm just guessing she said yes."

"Yep. What about Andrea? What did she say?"

"Oh, uhh, about that. . ." he answered trailing off.

"What happened?"

"I may have uhh, chickened out. . ." he mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I chickened out. I'm sorry."

"Dude, the whole reason of tonight was so that I get Jamie while you get Andrea."

"I messed up, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you kind of did. How about this, you ask her by the end of next week or else I'll have to take matters into my own hands," I said sternly.

"You wouldn't dare."

"But I would. You're kind of sending her mixed emotions, dude. You're going to have to tell her soon."

"I'll do it Monday."

"You better and you have to make it special."

"How am I going to do that?" he asked me getting out his phone to call, what I'm guessing, his parents.

"That's what you have to figure out."

He let out a deep sigh and dialed his parents while I looked around the area waiting for him to be done with his phone call.

"They're outside," Kevin told me putting away his phone.

We made our way outside and found his dads car. We got in and his dad dropped me off in my house.

"I'm home!" I yelled when I got inside my house to my parents and my older siblings.

"Living room!" they all called back. I walked into the living room and let them all know that I was going to be up in my room.