Chapter 11: Successfully Leave

The first draft of the contract was a template stolen from a gold-medal lawyer's computer by Roth. It was very formal and Yang Yang had signed his name.

After Archibald finished reading, there was nothing to add, he just want the "remuneration" of Yang Yang to directly cut down a zero.

"50 million star coins, if you agree then I'll sign."

Yang Yang "..."

Yang Yang didn't think that the 500 million star coins would be a big lost to the Doton Family. The reason why Archibald bargained was purely to return his "threat". And Archibald clearly understand that the price would hurt him, but also wouldn't let him give up this deal.

This little bastard.

Yang Yang was happy and felt that it was funny, then he meaningfully looked at Archibald, "Okay, I agree. Happy cooperation."

Archibald remained expressionless, but the tip of his tail easily twitched twice. He happily signed his name and passed the electronic contract back to Roth, while also looking at Yang Yang, "Happy cooperation."

Yang Yang and Archibald looked at each other then smiled, wait until these two crossed each other's bottom line.

"Then, let's talk about how to operate our deal." Yang Yang's smile became more pure and harmless, "Coincidentally, I just have made a preliminary plan here, take a look and see if it's feasible."

Archibald immediately became alert and looked at Yang Yang, "Let me hear it first."

Yang Yang "It's actually quite simple, I just need Duke Doton's cooperation..."

...

Yang Yang and the people of the Doton Family stayed in the corner for nearly half an hour. Although no one dared to bother them, still the guests attention was focused on their direction.

After all, Zhou Hua brought Yang Yang out today and Sima Zhao's intentions are obvious to everyone. Only the guests didn't expect that things would go so smoothlyㅡwhich noble lady haven't tried approaching the Duke of Doton but was rejected, but who was that person who left with the Duke for half an hour already?

T/N: Sima Zhao's intentions are obvious to everyone - an open secret

After a while, the projection screen in the corner disappeared, revealing a group of five people inside.

Gu Lita and He Shu came out first in good spirits. Monta followed, his look says that he has something to say but hesitated. Finally came Archibald and Yang Yang. The two walked side by side, Archibald still looked the same but there's something strange about him and Yang Yang was blushing next to him.

Guests "..."

What the fuck happened???

The momentum of the Dotons and company was obviously wrong. Still waiting at the entrance of the Manor, Zhou Hua heard the wind.

Zhou Hua looked at He Shu and Gu Lita's complexion then laugh in his heart. He quickly chuckled, "What's wrong? Is Yang Yang's mind's was unclear and said something wrong? Second brother don't mind him, after allㅡ"

"Okay."

He Shu changed from his usual gentleness and coldly looked at Zhou Hua saying, "I won't agree with this marriage!"

Zhou Hua "... ah???"

Zhou Hua was stupefied and Mu Shuyi at his side stepped forward, looking at He Shu and asked, "Second Brother, take a deep breathe and be careful with your body. What's wrong?"