Dirty little secret

Summary:

Yoongi has a dirty little secret he has to hide from his step brother
______________________________________

"Ahhh~ n-namjoon!"

It was about the third time that week yoongi had gotten fucked by some random dude he met at a club, or that he knows from school.

Today there was Kim Namjoon, he tall, nice tan skin, and very charming dimples. Of course yoongi chose him, but there was something about yoongi having sex with all these guys that a certain someone didn't like.

You see, Kim Taehyung, Yoongi's step brother was secretly in love with him. He if course couldn't let yoongi know that, he couldn't let anyone know that.
______________________________________

It was a normal night for yoongi, to fuck himself while he thinks of his step brother. He always does this, he just knows that taehyung would never talk to him again if he caught him doing something like this.

Yoongi pushed his fingers inside himself and roughly spanked on his inner thighs, loving the way it would leave a sting. He pushed three fingers in himself as he moaned out, wishing for something bigger.
______________________________________

Kim Taehyung was now working on his homework whilst listening to some random song, he tapped his pencil as he whistled to the song. But randomly turned down the volume and stopped tapping his pencil, his ears perking up as he heard a high pitched moan.

He figured yoongi was having sex again, but realized his moans weren't that loud and there didn't seem to be someone else there. Being confused and curious, he went to go see what yoongi was doing.

So he peeked his head through the door, and widened his eyes at the sight...

...yoongi was bouncing on a long purple object, had a collar and leash on, and had a vibrator on his nipples. Taehyung couldn't believe what he saw, his eyes widening even more once yoongi said this...

"F-fuck taehyung~"

Taehyung was absolutely in love with the sight he saw, loved the way Yoongi's dick bounced up and down everytime he would push himself down onto the dildo. He thought that the leash made him look beautiful, and collar made it seem like he was in need of being choked. Taehyung liked that.

Yoongi was so focused on fucking himself, he didn't even notice how taehyung was unzipping his pants and then jacking himself off. Taehyung bit his shirt trying not to make any noise, but it was hard because he kept playing with his sensitive parts.

"A-ahhh~ f-fuck taehyung~!"

Taehyung bit down harder on his shirt, trying not to make any noise. Although, I don't think yoongi would hear him because he was almost close, wich made him moan louder.

Taehyung finally had enough and went inside Yoongi's room, making him gasp and cover himself up. "T-taehyung! W-what are you doing?" "Bend over" is all taehyung said, in Wich yoongi obeyed and bent over.

Taehyung rubbed small circles on his bum, slapping it in the process. Making yoongi hiss out in pain, taehyung then came down to his bum and put light kisses on his bum and thighs. Yoongi whimperd as taehyung pushed the dildo deeper into him, and played with his thighs.

Soon taehyung was taking out the toy, and pushing himself inside. Yoongi's eyes rolled back in his head, noticing how taehyung was much bigger than any toy he's fucked himself with. "S-shit ahh~" yoongi kept moaning out, it would be impossible not to hear the erotic noises.

It was a good thing their parents weren't home, but the neighbors sure could hear it. To be honest they both have heard the neighbors son, jimin, get fucked plenty of times by a guy named Jungkook.

Taehyung was now picking up yoongi, whilst still inside him, and put him up against the wall. It was really impossible now for the neighbors not to hear it. Taehyung gripped onto Yoongi's thighs, spreading his cheeks apart and fucking into him harder.

Yoongi shut his eyes tight and his mouth hung open as loud moans ran past his lips. Yoongi put his hands on taehyung's shoulders as he bit his lip hard, blood running down his chin. Taehyung immediately stopped and asked if he was okay, and if he needed to get a tissue. Yoongi just cried and told him to pull out, taehyung immediately pulling out and dried his tears. "B-baby are you okay!" Taehyung asked really scared, he went to grab a rag from the bathroom and wiped Yoongi's body.

"I-I am so sorry....fuck...I'm sorry!" Yoongi crawled in taehyung's lap and shushed him, "it's okay...I'm fine....I've had worse." Taehyung started to cry, feeling as if he fucked up badly. "I didn't mean to go so hard" but yoongi just chuckled, "you didn't go to hard...you were perfect." Taehyung smiled and kissed his lips passionately, yoongi moaned into the kiss.
______________________________________

Yoongi and Taehyung were in Yoongi's bed, hand in hand as they looked into each other's eyes. Yoongi finally blushing and looking away, but taehyung held onto his chin and brought his lips down to yoongi's. "Yoongi...I love you" taehyung said, making yoongi light up and make his cute little gummy smile. "I love you too taehyung~" taehyung was now making his boxy smile and pressed his lips onto Yoongi's again.

"Yoongi and Taehyung! We're home!" Taehyung looked over to yoongi with widened eyes, "s-shit" he yelled out. They both quickly got out of the bed, got dressed, and cleaned up the mess around them.

"Honey will you go check on them~ thank you hun~" she called out towards her husband, him going up the stairs and knocking on the door. "Kids! Your mom is calling for you!" He gasped as he opened the door.

"Holy shit....the room is clean!"

Both boys sighed out a breath, relieved that they didn't give themselves away. "Yes sir.....we wanted to make you both happy" taehyung said, noticing his step mom walk up the stairs. "Oh god...why does it smell like salty spoiled milk?" Taehyung and Yoongi's face got pale, but the dad just laughed. "There boys....what do you think it is" the mom made a disgusted face, and covered her nose. "Stupid teenage boys...fuck your hormones!"

The three men in the house just laughed as the mom fake gagged, and ran out of the room. The dad giving them a stern look, "it'll be out little secret, okay?" The two boys looked at him confused, "what do you mean..." the dad laughed, "come on...two gay horny teenage boys in the same house together... something must have happened." The boys became even paler than before, but soon smiled as the dad pat their backs and made a little shushing noise. Whisper shouting "shhh it's okay...I understand and I accept you~."