where i live - Wednesday 27/05/20

12:26

I haven't written for a while. Oops.

At the moment I'm lying on my bed, listening to Pretty by Ingrid Michaelson and not doing school work.

It's very sunny today. I popped to the woods and took a few pictures of my town. I'm not the greatest at taking pictures so forgive the wonkiness.

01.06 - i removed the pictures because they were taken so close to where i live and stuff. here's a replacement:

I have some good news (well, for me)

I have some good news (well, for me). My dad managed to get us a new flat in Bergen so I never have to return to our old tiny flat which was really made for only one person.

The new flat has more room and my dad's going to have an actual bedroom. Also the kitchen is bigger so I might actually start cooking when we go back.

Well, that's it really.

Oh, one thing. I saw a friend recently (from a distance) and she told me that she was a bit confused about her sexuality and thought that she might possibly be bisexual, and was sure she wasn't straight. And then I was like same. And then we sort of looked at each other for a second and then we moved on.

When was the last time you cried?

I think I last cried when I saw the video for Ingrid Michaelson's 'Mother'. I didn't think I was going to cry but then I did lol. You should watch it just because.

Okay bye.