Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I own nothing except for my OC and any other shit I decide to add that Rick Riordan didn't; otherwise, Rick Riordan has all the rights to the characters and plots. I tried to not copy the words too much, but that probably didn't work out.

I also will be aging up the characters to two years older than they are in the books.

So, the ages are:

Percy - 16

Annabeth - 16

Grover - 16

Luke - 22

Thalia - 17

Bianca - 14

Nico - 12

Noelle - 15

(list may be expanded or edited in other books)

The story line will still be relatively the same except that my OC is Percy's love interest instead of Annabeth. And that they're all two years older, obviously.

The POV of the book will mostly be in Third Person All POV or Third Person Noelle's POV instead of Percy's First Person POV. Of course, if it changes POV I will let you know.

I want to assure all of you that this will be information gathered from the Percy Jackson Books and their sequels. I will also be referring to Riordan Wiki too. By the way, I love Riordan Wiki and all the other Fandom Wikis they're so fun to read.

Some of the content in this book may contain mature themes and language. Viewer discretion is advised (me trying to sound professional).

I will not tolerate hate in my comments. I am immediately deleting your comment if it contains any hate. Constructive criticism, however, is appreciated.

I apologize for any typos, grammatical errors, or improper punctuation before hand. (let me know if you find any) I tried to edit this as best as possible before posting.

Also a brief thank you to everyone who read the first and second book! Love your support :) And I changed both the first and second books' covers because I felt they were lacking in quality before compared to all my other covers (yes I have the entire series' book covers already planned out)

Now, read on my beautiful people. I hope you enjoy!