A Night to Remember

Wrestle Mania week is finally here. I missedlast year's Wrestle Mania because I was gone with my injury and was retired,and the year before that wasn't my best year. I'm really looking forward tothis year's show, tonight is the Hall of Fame and getting inducted is Batista, TheN.W.O, JBL, The Bella Twins, and Jushin Thunder Ligar. This so cool for mebecause I grew up watching these people and Batista was a big influence in mewanting to become a WWE Superstar. The night was awesome after the Hall of Famewe all went out to dinner. It was Me and Liv, Zack and Chelsea, Curt and hiswife, Sarah and Ray, Ruby and Finn, and Sonya and her girlfriend. We went to aroof top restaurant that was looking over St. Petersburg, it was a beautifulplace and they set it up really nice for us.

After we had dinner, we were all were sitting around talking and enjoying the time we were spending together

After we had dinner, we were all were sitting around talking and enjoying the time we were spending together. It was such a beautiful night and the weather was perfect.

Liv: I'm glad that we all have this close friendship to where we can do things like this. It's really nice.

Chelsea: It's like we're all just one big family.

Sarah: Looking back on things now it's crazy how it all turned out. When I found out I was going to be a team with Ruby and Liv it was weird. I've known Ruby a little bit from our days on the independents but we were never close. I didn't know Liv at all, and now they have become sisters to me.

Oliver: Ever since Daria and I were in high school we always wanted to be in the WWE. We'd always wrestle in the backyard when our parents weren't home and we just knew one day we'd be here and look at us now. Who would of thought we'd be having a matches at Wrestle Mania.

Curt: It's crazy how life works man. Broski and I started training together and became best friends. There is no better feeling than being able to do what you love with your best friends.

Ruby: I not only made 3 best friends but I gained 2 sisters and a brother from this job and I wouldn't trade the memories for the world.

Oliver: If it wasn't for Finn teaching me a lot while we were in Japan and Zack working with me in my tryout match who knows where I would have ended up. I can't believe in 48 hours I'm going to main event my first ever Wrestle Mania it's unreal. Wrestling has brought me so much joy in my life it helped me cope with my parents death when I was a teenager and it helped me cope with Emma's death. I couldn't have done it without all of you in my corner as well you guys were the biggest support for me while I was going through everything. Especially this one right here.

I put my arm around Liv and I kissed her.

Oliver: She's been by my side through the roughest time of my life and always held it down for me. I love you babe.

Liv: I love you too Oliver.

Oliver: I do have one question for you guys. Is it normal to be a nervous before Mania?

Zack: Oh yeah, I was so nervous my first Mania.

Oliver: I'm only a little nervous for Mania though. I'm super nervous for right now though.

Everyone looks at me confused. I take Liv by the hand and I drop down to one knee and I pull a ring out of my pocket.

 I take Liv by the hand and I drop down to one knee and I pull a ring out of my pocket

As soon as I pull the ring out Liv starts to tear up and smile.

Oliver: Houston Texas is the place my life changed forever. It all started when this beautiful girl with pink hair came skipping into my life and took a seat next to me and introduced herself. Little did I know that I'd fall in love with her and she would mean the world to me. Ever since that day you've been my best friend. I never thought I'd find love but I was wrong. Gionna you are the love of my life, and my soulmate. It took me forever to realize that but it didn't take me forever to realize that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You've always seen the best in me because you've always been the best of me. Gionna Jene Daddio will you marry me?

Liv is crying but through the tears she gives me her answer.

Liv: Yes. Yes, Oliver I'll marry you.

I slid the ring on her finger and I got back to my feet and we kissed. I picked her up and spun her around and we kissed some more.

Liv: Oliver this ring is so beautiful.

Oliver: I had to make sure the most beautiful girl in the world had a beautiful ring.

Liv: I love you so much Oliver.

Oliver: I love you too Gionna.

All of the girls are crying and they all rush over to hug Liv. I hugged the guys and then Daria came over to me.

Sonya: Congrats bro, I'm so happy for you two I can't wait for the wedding.

Oliver: I don't even care what happens tomorrow at Mania. I got everything I'll ever need tonight.

Sonya: You really did Oliver, you really did.

Daria and I hugged and then I had one more thing I needed to clear up.

Oliver: Zack, will you be my best man?

Zack: Oliver I'd be honored.

After everything was done, we headed back to the hotel.  Liv and I were out on the balcony talking.

Liv: I can't believe this is real.

Oliver: You better believe it because you're going to be stuck with me forever.

Liv: I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. We're going to be racing around Walmart in those electric carts when we get old.

Oliver: I can't wait. I really wish Emma was around to see this.

Liv: She was Olivier, she had the best view of it all. She's probably freaking out right now with excitement.

Oliver: I love you Gionna Pierce.

Liv: I like the way that sounds.

Oliver: Come on let's go inside and celebrate.