~•🌿Chapter 14🌿•~

You were at the Gathering, mainly thanking FireHeart and GreyStripe for what they've done to bring WindClan back, until the call of the leaders interrupted and every cat went silent to listen, like always prey was running well and the announcement of your sons becoming warriors, to which everyone was congratulating them.

"That's wonderful news BrokenStar," TallStar mewed, "however I've brought some new that every clan should be aware of." Everyone looked on concerned, you looked over at BrokenStar, his eyes lit up with interest. "Our Warrior MudClaw had been exiled for the trouble he has caused for ShadowClan over the few moons," the black and white Tom grumbled, "so if anyone sees him in their territory, I suggest you drive him out or kill him on sight."

Once the Gathering was over, you were surprised yet relieved to hear that your worst nightmare has been exiled from WindClan, when you were thinking about what you heard, you didn't realise BrokenStar was walking beside you, "hello? Earth to Y/W/N...?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at BrokenStar, "yes, I'm Fine, umm what's wrong?" By now you were back in camp, so BrokenStar sat down in the middle of the clearing, you followed his actions and looked into his amber eyes.

"Are you ok? You seem to be distracted..." he murmured.

You smiled warmly at him and nodded, "yes I'm fine it's just..." you trailed off, BrokenStar was still listening in intently, "I'm Just relieved that MudClaw has been exiled, but don't you think he'll stay near ShadowClan?"

BrokenStar looked at the stars glistening in the night sky, "well if he dares come across this clan, we will kill him in the shadows."

~•TimeSkip•~

"Are you sure you want to retire, YellowFang?" BrokenStar looked down at his mother from the High Rock, the old she-cat gave a small nod.

"Yes, I have served the clan well, and I want to finally put my self to rest," Yellowfang meowed, the clan looked at the medicine cat with understanding looks, BrokenStar sighed.

"Well, if this is what you want then the clan honours all the service you've given us, and I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest."

"YellowFang! Yellowfang!" The clan cheered for the She-cat's service and help.

"And now we have some apprentices to make, LittleKit, WebKit and BrownKit, step forward..."

"LittlePaw you'll be training under the medicine cat code, your mentor being RunningNose, WetPaw your mentor is Boulder, BrownPaw your mentor is StumpyTail."

Once the clan was dismissed, you decided to go out and hunt alone, however when you were out, you realised that their was a dark tabby Tom on ShadowClan territory, more muscular than MudClaw, so then who is it?

He looked at you, realising who you were and darted off, you growled under your breath but kept to yourself and kept hunting. Once you finished, you picked up your three frogs and went back to camp, after you placed your prey on the pile, you rushed over to where BrokenStar and BlackFoot were.

"What's wrong Y/W/N? You look a bit concerned." Your mate meowed.

You looked off in the distance, "I saw some cat on our territory," BlackFoot growled, BrokenStar giving you a serious look.

"What did he look like?" He demanded.

"It was a dark tabby, muscular with amber eyes, so it can't be MudClaw."

BrokenStar took a small sigh in relief, "but we have to keep alert, we'll double the patrol's."

~•TimeSkip•~

After a few moons, a sickness has now flood through the camp from the carrion place. CinderFur, NightPelt, BrightFlower, LittlePaw, WhiteThroat, BrokenStar, BlackFoot and RunningNose have caught it, and YellowFang has had to try and take over.

You wanted to stay with your mate, but because of the sickness, you can't. You looked into the leaders den and gave a small sigh and went over to EagleWing and LionClaw, "how are you two?" You mewed.

"Were worried for BrokenStar," LionClaw murmured.

EagleWing looked at his paws, "were worried for the whole clan, we are going to loose Clan mates."

You gave a small nod, "it's not easy, but I'm sure YellowFang will find something out," you looked around for a moment and then turned back to your sons, "have you see LittlePaw and WhiteThroat?"

"We haven't seen them for a couple of days now," EagleWing meowed, you gave a small sigh.

"I'll have a look around, stay here and keep an eye on BrokenStar." They gave a small nod as you left camp.

You were near the ThunderPath, that was when you saw a body on ThunderClan territory, you squinted your eyes to get a better look to see it was RunningWind, with WhiteThroat over him. FireHeart then yelled at the black and white Tom, which caused him to panic, run over the thunder path, and killed by a passing monster.

You backed off a little, only to realise TigerClaw from ThunderClan confront the ginger Tom, along with MudClaw and a couple of unknown rouges.

You decided to take a run back to camp to go get help...

A/N: I know it's a bit shorter than normal chapters however I'm possibly going to publish another chapter a quickly as I can