Interview with AdelinaReina13

1.) Name?

My screen name’s AdelinaReina13. And my real name is for me to know and for you to never know…

2.) Age?

15

3.) Favorite color?

I love red, blue, puple, green, and black

4.) How did you discover Wattpad?

During my religion class last year, some girls were talking about some One Direction Fan Fics, so I decided to check them out. I read them and I instantly fell in love!!!! I read stories for the first couple weeks then I posted my first story.

5.) What inspired your first book?

My first book on wattpad was inspired from a One Direction dream I had. I dreamt that I wrote to the guys that I wanted some advice on who to go to so I can follow my dream of singing. They then surprised me by showing up at my school and personally helping me. I fell in love with Niall, and we lived happily ever after until a talking purple Kevin showed up and my mom woke me up for school. And thus Falling For Ireland was born.

6.) What are the names to all of your books?

Falling for Ireland (A 1D/Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

The Dark Side of the Hollow (A Pixie Hollow Fan Fiction)

7.) Which book did you/are you having the most fun writing? Why?

I think I’m enjoying Falling for Ireland better. I think it’s because I would probably die if I got the chance to perform with One Direction, and sing, and fall madly in love with Niall. I’m a total fangirl, so writing this is like imagining the best case scenario of me meeting the boys.

8.) Which character did you have the most fun writing? Why?

I love writing Dezarae’s POV’s in F.F.I. She’s spunky, fierce, loyal, loving, and adventurous. So basically she’s a singing version of me. I love imagining her amazing sense of style and her thoughts on Niall and the rest of the guys. All of those quirks they have I show her thoughts on it.

9.) How do you choose the names and personalities of your characters?

I usually try and find the most unique names, so I don’t copy. Dezarae is an old French name which I love. Their personality is usually like mine or complete opposites. I try to make the characters as relatable as possible.

10.) Favorite author on Wattpad?

1DOnlyYou, JamieLoveForever, IAmTheVoldemort, Reekles, and BeautyatWork

11.) Favorite stories on Wattpad?

1. Stupid Crazy Love

2. Kiddnaped

3. My Tumblr Boy

4. The Sirius Effect

5. Best Friends With Benefits

6. When Everything Disappears

Not necessarily in that order

12.) What book are you currently reading on Wattpad?

*Not answered*

13.) Anything you would like to say to your fans?

Thank you soooo much for all the love and support you guys have, and for being so patient with me when I delay a bit. Thanks for loving Niall and Dez, cause they love you guys just as much!!!! Big hugs and kisses from all the boys! *looks at the Niall* Niall stop eating those chips! *Looks at Kevin* Louis put Kevin away! Nooooo!

14.) Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?

I’m a total fangirl of the guys, and I absolutely love SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!