Ten

Charlotte pov

Reaching the supermarket with Hayden and Darren i jump into the trolley and let Hayden push me around like a big kid, its good to finally to let lose and have a laugh. After my parents passed I don't think I have smiled this wide in a long time and i know just the people to thanks, my family and Katie for giving me time to moan the lost of my parents but now i think i can be happy with the family i have left making memories with them like today. I hope my parents are looking down proud of me, probably not at this moment as they probably laugh looking at me being a child with my cousin but I'm proud to say I'm finally happy. I hope your watching me dad.

Being push down a isle Hayden throws a bag of crisp at my head with a laugh, of course he find that funny, but it wont be funny when he sees the price after I'm done putting food in the trolley. Reaching the freezer isle i start looking for ice cream when my eyes find ben and Jerry, I'm definitely hiding this when i get back. Sticking it in the trolley Darren grabs the trolley and starts spinning me around in a circle, at this point i though i was a giant kid. Feeling dizzy i slowly climb out with the help of Darren but we both fall back and with my luck I land on top of him feeling his chest and i got to admit wow, he's packing. 

"Take me out first little sapphire" i hear him joke laughing at me for being clumsy but honestly i would love to take him out after i climb that body of his. Shit get that idea out my head, he's my cousin best friend and now my surfing coach. Off limits. 

"Save the foreplay when your behind a closed door" Hayden laughs looking at us both, has he been there the whole time, he just watched me feel his friend up, I'm sure my face is red like a tomato now, once Hayden has done laughing at me, he finally helps me up and pushes the trolley to check out with Darren next to him

"Don't hurt her, shes already been though enough" I hear Hayden whisper to Darren, and I'm confused does that mean he doesn't mind if i climb him, just thinking about the idea, I'm blushing. I have never thought of Darren like that more now i heard Hayden say that,which I'm certain I wasn't suppose to hear but i did anyway, does he see me in that way. Shaking my head i shake the idea out of my mind, he just spilt with his bitchy ex girlfriend, i follow the boys out the shop and to the car with a smile, i know my family is happy to see me happy.

Pulling outside the house i help the boys with the shopping before heading next door to where i live with my grandparents, walking inside with two bags i place them on the counter next to uncle Steven who stood with uncle Jason chit chatting with each other, i love how close we are as a family, i kind of wished i asked for there help a long time ago. Taking a seat i pull my ice cream out the bag and dig in with a massive spoon full

"Your grandma is going to kill you, eating your desert first" uncle Steven says with a grin while unpacking the two bags i bought in while Hayden and Darren bring the others in 

"Why you think I'm eating this here" i say taking another bite of the ice cream only to get brain freeze, i guess that served me right I guess. Placing my ice cream down to grab a glass of water uncle Jason is straight to my ice cream taking a massive spoon full, i shake my head chasing after him with a tea towel ready to whip him with it, he knows I don't share. Racing around the house after him he finally waves a right flag with a laugh but i grab my ice cream from his hands and whip him anyway for thinking he get away with taking my ice cream. 

"Grab your board, we have a hour before dinner" uncle Jason says and I'm running out the house in a rush that I forgotten my ice cream, running back inside i see Jason eyeing it up only for me to take it out his hands once again with a groan coming from him, i heard uncle Steven laugh as i go running out the house once again but this time with my ice cream.

Sitting on my surf board with uncle Jason next to me I'm waiting for a wave to come, its very calm today not many waves but I'm waiting for the perfect one. Waiting patiently i see a wave, i start paddling and wait to drop, climbing to my two feet i start riding the wave like i did before my parents accident, its been a while since I rode with love, at the heat I wasn't focused i just wanted to do it for everyone watching but now I'm surfing for myself and the love i have for it. Finally i see why my grandparents wanted me go get back on the board but I'm glad they didn't push me as I would of lost the love i have for it

"Yes Lottie, that's it, that's my girl" i hear the excitement in uncle Jason voice as he paddles to me with a huge smile, I'm glad i have family like him. Climbing back to my board i see uncle Jason with a smile looking at the beach making me look in curiosity and when i do, I see; Hayden, grandma, uncle Steven, auntie Sarah and Darren holding a written number ten on a paper and i cant help but laugh. It reminds of the time I just to challenge my parents and we judge each other ride out of ten, good old memories I like to keep and cherish.