Chapter 1 - Prologue

PART 1

Inspiration.

That one word.

It's common.

A simple word.

But with a meaning much more powerful than you could think.

It has the power.

To change someone's life forever.

That someone is a shy somebody who doesn't know about the world and the possibilities it holds.

Somebody who doesn't know that one thing can change a life forever.

Somebody who holds such power to create but also to destroy.

~~~

Emily's thirteen.

A young teenager.

She looks just like everybody else.

Her luscious brown hair hangs in curls to her round shoulders and she has rich sea blue coloured eyes.

She's different though.

She's shy and doesn't like her life.

The world isn't her place.

Everything she does, seems to go wrong and she's constantly bullied by her peers at her public school in Arizona, United States of Ameriza.

Day and night, she fears and dreads the next day.

She would've committed suicide years ago, but the thing that keeps her from doing just that is her idol - her Mum.

Her Dad is an addict and constantly abuses her wherever, and whenever he wants.

Usually, he comes home late at night drunk, just to get a few more beers before leaving again to Emily's stepmum's home.

Emily has no other relatives or friends, no-one else to talk to.

Her Mum died years ago when she was just a ripe age of six, leaving on her will, everything for her husband, and a small wrist watch for Emily when she turned sixteen.

~~~

Today is meant to be Emily's fourteenth birthday.

The thirty-first of October.

Nobody at school knew, and her family had forgotten all about her anyway and had decided to go on a holiday in Hawaii - without her.

Emily woke to the sun rising.

She wished she could be just like the birds that flew just outside her window.

Free.

She wished and wished, but she knew it would never come true.

She had given up on hope long ago.

~~~

Emily dressed herself in her school uniform and wished herself a sad, "Happy Birthday", before letting herself make her own cooked breakfast.

Her legs carried herself to school, walking down the long windy roads that it was so used to by now.

That's when it happened.

A small sparrow swooped down in front of a surpised Emily and dropped a small scroll.

A letter.

Dear my little precious,

Wherever you are, whoever you are, I am here for you.

I want you to know that I will always be there for you and you deserve love.

021 091 082 03

I'll be waiting. Just contact me if you need anything. xx :)

~Anonymous~

All Emily said was one word,

"Amazing".

Hey everyone! This is my friend's - @Love_Inspiration book and she didn't want to write it anymore but asked me to carry it on for her and have kept my promise. This whole first chapter is actually all her writing! Enjoy! :) Please vote, comment, add to library and maybe fan? I would really appreciate it! XD

~Ilovetomfelton~ ;P <3 xoxo