Bokuto Koutarou

Bokuto Koutarou x Reader

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Cheering Koutarou while he's in emo mode

"Y/N-chan, thank you for helping set up for the game!" Yukie, one of the managers of Fukurodani, said while squishing your cheeks.

"It's no problem at all! I don't want to be just standing around while everyone's busy practicing or setting up!" You grinned at her which caused her to fawn over you more.

"N/N!!! Stop hanging around with Yukippe~ you should stay with me, I'm your boyfriend!" Koutarou whined and pulley you away from Yukie, hugging you tight to his chest.

"Ah! Sorry, Koutarou~ I was only helping them set up. Don't worry, I'll cheer you on!" You hugged him back to stop his whining.

"We're starting soon, everyone go to your side of the court!" Someone yelled and you let go of Koutarou and pushed him to his team while still following him.

The game was going well and suddenly it wasn't. Koutarou kept missing his serves and his spikes were getting blocked.

The opposing team cheered when they were able to block Koutarou's spike. You can see him getting worked up and got worried for what is to come.

"I'm gonna widen the lead with my serve!" Koutarou was frowning and felt frustrated.

"Please calm down, Bokuto-san." Akaashi can see him getting frustrated and tried to calm him down.

"I am calm!" Koutarou shouted.

"Uh oh, he's getting too fired up." The coach beside you said while watching Koutarou.

Koutarou served but it didn't go over the net instead hit the net.

"Dammit!!!! Sorry about that!" Koutarou clutched his head shouted.

"There. there"

"Don't mind!"

"Take a second to calm down ok."

His team tried to cheer him up but you could see that it wasn't working and he was only getting more worked up.

The opposing team served and Koutarou received it asking Akaashi for a set. Akaashi contemplated his choices and decided to set it to him. Koutarou was blocked by 3 blockers but was still able to 'rebound' it and asked Akaashi for another set. The spike, however, didn't go over the net and just fell on the floor.

Everyone was shocked and stared at Koutarou.

'Here it comes...' the team was thinking as they stared at Koutarou.

"Akaashi...don't pass to me anymore!" He cried out looking at the ground.

'There it is! Bokuto's emo mode!'

"Understood, please us this time to calm down." Koutarou looked confused at what Akaashi just said and then the game continued.

Akaashi was passing to everyone other than Koutarou and was able to take the lead. The opposing team was no longer focused on Koutarou and Koutarou was getting restless wanting to hit the ball. Akaashi used this as a chance and passed to Koutarou while they weren't focused on him.

Koutarou spiked the ball and won the game. Akaashi looked at the other players and they immediately understood.

"Yo, ace~"

"So cool~"

It seemed to be working but it wasn't enough, the team looked in your direction and you gave them a thumbs up.

"WAHH!! Koutarou~ You're so cool~ That last hit was definitely all about the ace! You're the best! the strongest!" You cheered him knowing he likes to be the center of attention and being complimented.

"HEY HEY HEY!! I REALLY AM THE STRONGEST!!" Koutarou rushed to you and engulfed you in his arms. Both of you laughed and he just kept his tight hold on you.

"Good job, Koutarou! You did amazing! You're definitely the ace! Let's eat some yakiniku later! I'll treat you!" You hugged him back even when he's all sweaty.

"YES! Thank you, N/N!" He hugged you tighter, pecked your lips, and rubbed his cheek against yours.

Thank you for reading! Please don't be a silent reader. Please like, comment and follow me!