A sleepless Sonya

Sonya Renee

It's not her fault that Kane was so hot.

But tonight was a lonely night. One of those nights that she couldn't stand to be alone. Her body was craving Mathias, his touch, and his soft murmurs.

I love your body Sonya

He whispered those words more times to her than she can count. She loved the way his voice had the sexiest rasp, but still reverberated through her bones with its low baritone timbre.

Upon reflection, cheating on Mathias is not the smartest thing she’s ever done. But sometimes he’s so arrogant, so sure that he’s the perfect male specimen and no woman would ever cheat on him. His arrogance always struck a nerve with Sonya, it was like her father; proud and self-righteous. She just wanted him to feel unsure of himself; she wanted to wipe that sexy coral-lipped smirk off his face. She wasn’t expecting the hurt reflected in his smoldering gaze and she hated how bad those eyes made her feel afterwards.

Kane Wayland was everything Mathis was not, maybe that’s why she cheated with him. Kane had a way of making her feel in control when she fucked him. Everything was based on her limits and her needs. He demanded nothing of her, but Mathias always did. He always pushed her limits and that scared her…it always made her feel out of control; like she was falling off a cliff and she couldn’t see what was at the bottom. Being uncertain with Mathias never used to be a problem; it was exciting, but now… well, it was just plain terrifying.

The friction from her sheets is killing her. Her long chocolate limbs intertwined with the soft grey Egyptian cotton. All she can imagine is her legs wrapped around Mathias’ firm muscular thighs.

Damn it! I need a drink

Sonya goes straight to the kitchen; shuffling through her drawers she grabs a shot class. Pulling out a tequila bottle from her cabinet, she quickly pours some in her glass and downs her liquor in one smooth gulp.

Mathias Mathias…. damn even his name is sexy

She grabs for the bottle, foregoing the cup she starts chugging the drink, ignoring the burning sensation in her throat. A little spills down her graceful neck down into the milk chocolate cleavage barely covered by her sexy hunter green negligee.

Her thick lashed mocha eyes shut, savoring the feel of that one drop of tequila slipping down her lacy top, imaging it to be Mathias’s finger, tracing her breasts, and quivering, just thinking about his lips replacing his finger.

I want your body, you want me too don’t you Sonya… you want me inside you, don’t you babe, you want me bad huh… you always will…

Mathias said things like that all the time. She always hated the surety in his voice. But he was always right. She hated how her full lips always parted for the whimpers, how her body melted and became pliant under his. But even while thinking all these things, she still wants him, right here, right now.

I’ll call him tomorrow, tell him I’m sorry… I love you