My First Love Returns!

"Welcome one and all to the slave center!!! We hope you enjoy the show and if you do feel free to tip the girls." a man said over the microphone as he continued to talk.

"Here we go another day another dollar!" said Kira

"That is cause you make the most tips out of this Kira." said Ellie

*girls started laughing*

My name Kat.....well it used to be Amethyst until one day. Okay so long story short, i was a princess until these things called the reapers attacked my kingdom killing all my people and family. Now i live in a slave center called "Frisky Kitties" where i perform of other creatures enjoyment. Yes i know it sounds like a strip joint but no its not. We are here not because we chose this life, we are here because each one of us has a rare blood type.

"Kat, what's wrong?" says Layla

"oh...nothing....i just...nothing." i said hesitantly

"Listen to me Kat, i know its hard for you to do this being so young. Don't worry nothing will happen to you." says Kira

Kira is the oldest out of us she is 28, Layla and Ruby are 26, Ellie is 25, and then me Kat i am 17. I felt like i didn't need anything else but these girls, they were my family! I felt like nothing in this world would ever separate us, well at least that is what i thought until today.....

*music starts playing*

"Its show time girls, lets get that cash!" says Kira

As I'm dancing i am thinking to myself what if one day we are separated.....no no i am just thinking to much.

"Hay! Pretty lady, why don't you show me some love on this sofa" some drunk guy said as he patted the sofa.

I ignored it as usual because some people here like to get drunk and pass out, but he didn't. He grabbed my arm and said "Don't Ignore ME!!!!!"

"Let me go!" I shouted but he wouldn't let go. I might have to use my powers, but then i will expose that i am......

"Didn't you hear the lady she said let her go." another guy said. i couldn't see his face because it was dark.

"Who the hell are you?" The drunk man said pulling my arm tighter.

"why don't you take a closer look." the mystery guy said as he stepped into the light.

"Prince Ryder, this has nothing to do with you!" The drunk man shouted and he grabbed my arm tighter and i let out a squeak of pain.

Other than that i was in awe that my childhood crush was here and looking so handsome..... no i couldn't let him see me. He might know who i am by looking at my face! He looked at my face but i avoided making eye contact.

"Are you okay miss?"he asked as i felt blood dripping from my arm. Then out of nowhere...

*slam*

The Drunk man was on the floor with his nose bleeding......Ryder punched him???? But Why???

*Prince Ryder's P.O.V*

I was having a normal boring day until my buddies crashed into my room shouting......"Ryder we need to go here!" pointing at a flyer for the Frisky Kitties.

"No, why would i want to go to a vile place." i said hissing

"Because i heard the girls are super beautiful and they have rare blood types." Tyler said

"Why does that matter to you Tyler your a werewolf?" i said

He looks at me and whimpers....."Alright fine but if i get bored I'm leaving ASAP!" i said with force. Once we got there it was a beautiful place so they must have a lot of money.

"Oh my goodness! The Princes of the 9 kingdoms are here at my club!" The guy at the front desk said happily. He escorted us into the club free of charge and over to his best table. He said we could chose whoever we wanted to watch because each girl had a different room.

"Ryder, why don't you chose for us!" Lucas said

"Fine!" i said angrily because i didn't wanna be here..

I looked through the 4 of the girls and didn't like they way they looked and then i saw one. The one that caught my eye was a girl named Kat. I insanely wanted to protect her....but why.....

"I chose Kat!" i said bluntly

"Excellent choice sir she is a wonderful girl. She is our youngest but most popular one here!" he said happily

"Well how old is she?" Will asked

"She is 17 your highness!" he said "Please right this way" he said directing us into her room. Once we came upon her room a guy was holding her by the wrist and she was shouting let me go! My instincts kicked in and said " Didn't you hear the lady she said let her go!". He couldn't see who i was at first but once he saw he decided to grab her tighter making her squeak in pain.

I hated the way he looked at me, it made my blood boil. I tried to make eye contact with the girl but she wasn't looking at me....She raised her head up when i asked if she was okay and when i saw her face she looked scared. Then i saw blood drip from her arm, i got so angry i punched him! As she looked at the man lying on the ground all i could think was who was she? and why was she making me feel this way?