Chapter 1

Melanie's POV
"Well, well, well!" a familiar voice boomed as Jasper and I leisurely hopped out of my Lamborghini. "If it isn't the Whitlocks, back from their honeymoon!"

Jasper and I accepted his crushing hug with a laugh, telling him we missed him and the others too. "So," he smirked at us slyly, "how many furnitures did you break?"

"Emmett -" I began chastising with a flushed face.

"Is that Jasper and Mels?" I heard Bella ask from inside the Cullen mansion. A fond smile crept onto my face automatically at the sound of my human best friend.

"No, wait! Bella, I need you to wear your dress!" we can hear Alice complain. But Bella being Bella, ignored the little pixie and exited the house, smiling at us widely.

"You guys are back!" Bella exclaimed, running towards us without tripping for once. She hugged me as tightly as a human could, giving Jasper a bright smile while she was at it.

"Hello, Bella," Jasper said to her politely, taking a subtly step back from her who was at my side. No matter how much I told Jasper that he was fine near her, he did not want to risk hurting her by being really close.

"Where are the others?" I asked Emmett and Bella curiously.

"They went hunting," Bella filled in, leading us inside the house, "it's just me, Emmett, and Alice. Junior is with the wolves at the moment."

"Melanie! Jasper!" Alice appeared out of nowhere, bringing us into a smothering hug. "You're finally back from your honeymoon!"

"Hello, Alice," my mate and I chorused, earning a snort from Emmett. Jasper simply flipped him the bird in reply, wrapping an arm around my waist comfortingly.

"Glad you guys came back," Alice enthused, "Bella and Edward's wedding is next week! We need to get you guys sorted into your clothes -" Bella cringed slightly from beside the eccentric vampire, making me smile at her reassuringly.

"So that's why I felt dread in your emotions," Jasper remarked with amusement towards Bella. I looked to her with my head tilted.

"You don't want to marry Edward?"

"I do!" she defended quickly. "It's just...Alice is making a big fuss about it, making me really nervous."

"Ah, that's what happens when you leave Alice to organise events," I said sympathetically, earning a small noise of protest from the said woman. "Anyway," I changed the topic quickly, "I want to go to the Rez to pick up my son."

"I'll come," Jasper replied automatically, just as eager to get our son back.

Despite the fact we got the true privacy we deserved, we're still parents; every day we would contact them, asking how Junior was. It was hard for us - more for me since I always had Junior with me ever since he was born. The first few days of our honeymoon was a bit of a struggle for me; always thinking the worst for Junior. Fortunately, Jasper was there to reassure me that the Cullens, Bella, and the wolves were looking after our son - also Jasper helped distract me very well. Let's just say there were many broken furniture during our honeymoon...

Before we could leave to pick up our son, the rest of the Cullens arrived. "You're back!" Edward grinned, pulling me into a hug momentarily, going to Jasper to give their classic man hugs.

"Welcome back!" Esme smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to my cheek, going to Jasper afterwards who smiled down at his mother figure fondly.

"Anyway," Alice cut in our reunion, "the Whitlocks want to pick up their son, and I have Bella's wedding to work on -"

"It's my wedding too, Alice," Edward spoke up, wrapping an arm delicately around Bella's shoulders, the human flushing at the contact from her fiance.

"From what I've heard, you've been working on the wedding since they announced it," my husband noted. I nodded in agreement, looking to her sternly.

"I understand it's stressing and exciting, but you need to have breaks -"

"I do have breaks!" Alice interrupted, pouting.

"When you need to hunt," I pointed out, giving her a motherly look that Esme also had on her face from beside me.

"Melanie is right," Carlisle agreed, "Why don't you rest for today and catch up with the newlyweds? We haven't seen them in a month."

To a human, a month of honeymoon seems long, but for us vampires, it's the equivalent to a week in a human's point of view. Time goes faster for us since we don't need sleep and all.

"Fine..." Alice pouted, agreeing to our arguments. "Go pick up your son, we'll be waiting to hear your stories."

"Stories, ha!" Emmett snorted, smiling widely. "I bet all they did was break furniture -"

"We'll get going!" Jasper cleared his throat loudly, everyone giggling at our embarrassed looks. "We'll see you guys soon." As we were making our way back to the car, I felt my embarrassment deepening when I hear Bella ask them, "What do you mean by breaking furniture?"