ACT ONE

BE CAREFUL...THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE BRIMMED WITH VILE CREATURES. TRUST NO ONE.

- Gaden Waters.

━━━━━━━━━

(PRELUDE)

The five realms was once ruled by a fair and benevolent king, King Eloraqol, a dragon disguised in a human body, who ruled from the land of Vilashen.

The Kingdom of Vilashen was welcome to all, regardless of their species.

Mages, dragons, sprites, dwarfs, humans, goblins, elves, and countless others flourished, carefree and protected from those who would discriminate or harm them.

While the many accepted Eloraqol as their rightful ruler, others sought to tear him down. Stricken by fear of the king and his unnatural powers, the order was placed upon his head. Eventually, Eloraqol was assassinated by the Kingdom of Revenjera's prized soldier, the wolf, a striking legend beknowest by all.

Soon after the mournful dragon slaying, Jhecrum of Revenjera, rose to power. In spite of Eloraqol's attempt at world peace, Jhecrum declared the 'unnaturals' unfit to reside within the five realms.

As bounties were placed upon the misfits of society, they ran and hid away from the world's cruel eyes, never to be seen again.

Along with the execution order, a chaotic and drastic climate change hovered over Vilashen. The land morphed into a cold landscape that rarely tasted the summer's sun. The sky turned to an ashy palette, while the river ran cold. However, its boarder rested warm, and the remaining villagers scattered for its heat, unable to leave the Cursed Kingdom for the next twenty years.

As days turned to years, memories of 'unnaturals' became a haze to society and were merely forgotten.

Neara, the trading city of Revenjera, substituted for any excitement or curiosity towards forgotten or unknown mysteries. The place was consumed with treacherous desires. Travelers from all over the world would cross the Livid Sea to taste the fine treasury stocked within its heart, along with the pleasurable nights that would undoubtedly follow.

Unlike the other realms and the Cursed Kingdom, the Kingdom of Revenjera brings about a sensational but alarming breeze that all residents take notice of. It's a sign to most, of what's to come; A mystifying danger that tosses death at villagers' doorsteps.

Where ambition runs wild, deception flourishes, and fear is settled throughout its residents, can anyone truly be trusted?

━━━━━━━━━

(BOOK TRAILER)

[⬇️for the sake of the trailer lol⬇️]
(ACT ONE | CAST)

EMILIA CLARKE
as Zardayna

HENRY CALVIN
as Azmien

ASTRID BERGES
as Umbra

ORLANDO BLOOM
as Tylin

VIGGO MORTENSEN
as Ezeak

EVANGELINE LILY
as Seljiah

LUKE EVANS
as Theonlore

LENA HEADEY
as the Madam/Yenae

━━━━━━━

(TABLE OF CONTENTS | INCOMPLETE)

ACT ONE

0. PROLOGUE
I. ZARDAYNA
II. UMBRA
III. ZARDAYNA
IV. TYLIN
V. UMBRA
VI. TYLIN

━━━━━━━
started: march 3, 2020
finished: ____________