Their So Sexy.

Okay, sorry. I have been on my phone trying to figure out how to write on it. And I just now found out how! Obviously. Anyway! Here's some new spanking story! It probably sucks but, whateves yo'. Haha. Bye Babees!<3(: Oh and Valerie here you go sexy(; <33

--------------- Mya's POV

Well, I'm eating here alone in my apartment. All the girls are out at the store. And all of a sudden I hear people screaming, then banging on my door. I open it and 5 rather sexy lads walk in. Stop it! You don't even know them! They could be physcorapists or ax murderers. Anyway! They all fall into my living room. Literally. "Who the hell are you?" I say in an annoyed tone. "We're One Direction, and we would love you forever and ever if you let us stay here for a while. Just until the fans calm down. Then we're out of your hair!" Said a kinda sweet boy with a plaid shirt. "Please Beautiful?" Said another boy. The curly haired , Green Eyed one. "Do you have any Food?" Said a blonde, blue eyes boy. Irish? I think. I can tell from the accent. Smart, I know(; "CARROTS!?!?" Yelled a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He also had a bangin sense of style! Must be gay. Then there was this one with a black and blonde quiff. He was very shy. The only boy that didn't talk. Must think I have cooties. I decided to answer them instead of staring at their toned bodies. I was probably drooling by now. "Sure whatever. Just as long as you promise me something." "What?" They all said in unison. "I get to kiss each of you, on the lips." I said in a very sexy tone. "I'm alright with that" said the curly headed one. I have my eye on him. He's mine.

Okay, I will write another chapter later Valerie tell me what you think!?!?<33333.