Chapter 4

"Y/N are you alright?!"

All the boys looked at you as the girls said that. "Yes I'm alright. Calm down." You told them all.

All of them looked at you with smiles on there faces. You see your not really good at swimming you can swim a little but not a lot and your scared of going in the water where you might not be safe. (if you can swim and not afraid please just go along with it. PS. Hope your enjoying the story so far😁) you never told anyone other than the girls.

"Aw is Y/N scared of the water? It's not gonna hurt you, you know." Ace teased.

"Portgas shut up! You don't know anything about me." You shot back.

"I don't want to know anything about you. So I'm pretty sure that's a good thing." He shot back at you.

"Tch, I wouldn't be surprised if you die alone!" You shouted as you walked away.

Ace was shocked that you said that, and it hurt him a little. However he didn't know why or he did but didn't want to admit it. Everyone was looking at Ace as he just looking down his orange cowboy hat covering his face so no could see.

He was upset with what you said. All the girls ran after You while the boys looked at Ace. "Ace. You good?" Sabo asked him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Ace asked.

No one answered him, and no one dared to question him either. Ace turned around and started to walk back to the boys Cabin and layed down his bed. Luffy and Sabo had worried looks on there faces. When they went back... "Boys." Luffy and Sabo turned and saw there father calling them over.

"Yes?" Sabo answered.

"Yeah?" Luffy asked.

"What's wrong with Ace? What happened?" He asked his two sons.

"Well...." Sabo started.

"Y/N and Ace had a fight again and Y/N said something to Ace. Ace went quite while Y/N ran back over here." Luffy finished.

"What did she say?" Roger asked them.

"She said that she wouldn't be surprised if he dies alone." Sabo answered.

Roger was shocked to hear that. He looked at the cabin Ace is in and sighed. He looked at his other sons and nodded. "Alright. Thank you boys." Roger said while walking up to the cabin.

He opened the door and all the boys looked at him. "Ace. Come with me we're going to take a walk." Ace looked at his father and then got up. All the boys watched as he walked out.

"Ace. What's going on? You and Y/N are always arguing and I don't understand why." Rogers said.

"I don't know."

That's all Ace could answer with. His father sighed at his answer. The both of them walked around the lakes. And back only to find all of you were outside and everyone chanting for you to sing.

"Alright, alright!" You answered.

All of them cheered and Luffy passed his phone to you to pick a song.

(Just in case you guys want to listen to it as well!)

Found a little bita light, tryna find my heart
Funny when I'm bright gotta lifestyle dark
Hundy when I write get a tight flow spark
With a physco chart, playing dice go start
Oh who are you better know yourself
Know your soul gotta know your wealth
Slow your role getta ahold don't melt
And don't you fall when it feel like hell

Oh who am I M.I.M.E I'm not the one you wanna fuck with
Late nights messin' up my sleep so I'm flustered
Taking out aggression wit my pen because I trust it
Writing tryna get myself a lam colour custard

For the game
Leave 'em hanging by his chain
Click bang feel enraged
Feel it firin' my brain feel insane
Enda story feel the flame

45 to the brain praying lord please help No Glory

No glory I M.I.M.E I'm not the one you wanna fuck with
Late nights messin' up my sleep so I'm flustered
Taking out aggression wit my pen because I trust it
Writing tryna get myself a lam colour custard

Remember I used to be that kid that everyday would get
Rejected Yall got my story the glory was painted on a song
I'm mortified but feel immortal
This pen to this paper always open up different portals
Its me and I im by myself im down to ride
Taking on the tides size of tsunamis touchin' the sky
I get a quick skan it's time to move
Leavin' everything else behind I got something to prove

I'm just running away
No I ain't running away
I got memories saved oh Im just finding my place
Where I belong to
Barely glory in my soul
Eyy Im riding away yeah Im finding my place yeah
I gotta escape yeah. Its what I gotta do

See you on the other side

We all know

No I ain't running running running yeah
Im coming coming coming yeah
Knocking all these demons that been tryna run up on me yeah

Oh I keep on fighting they keep coming coming coming yeah

Ima keep keep on fighting till Im gone

I NEED THE GLORY

(Artist: skan and krale Song: No glory)

Once you was finished you looked at everyone and all of them was cheering for you. "Yes Y/N!" You smiled at them all and only then did you notice Ace stood by a tree. You glared at him and turned around.

"Alright I think it's time to sleep!" Nami said while walking into the cabin.

All of you followed behind. While walking into the cabins all of you said goodnight to eachother.

****************************************
Hello guys! I can finally ask this of you all because it's the fourth chapter. Now would you all prefer I stop putting authors notes on every page or do you guys like it when I do?

For those of you who are new to my stories welcome😁 thank you for taking time to read my book! Hope your enjoying so far. And normally I do put author notes on each chapter.

Tell me what you all think, you don't like me doing that it's fine please tell me. I will just put "bye for now, to be continued" if you do like it then of course I will talk to you all.

Thank you for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!