4- Alan The Ant

Franks POV

Once I got home my mum had already left for work and I had the house to myself which I was grateful for, I couldn't get that Mikey kid out of my head, Mikey was 4 last time I saw him, and that kids hair was obviously dyed... Maybe it was Mikey Way... Gerard would be 18 now and Mikey would be 15.

The boy I met on the swings words echoed in my head

Well I'm 15, not that you asked

He was the same age as Mikey would of been...

I really needed to stop thinking about this, gerard and Mikey moved a long time ago, I doubt Gerard even remembers me...

I know it's pathetic that I still think about him but something about him stuck in my mind and I can't get him out.

I shut my eyes tight and eventually I managed to fall asleep, still in my clothes, but even in my dreams Gerard filled my head

"Frankie look!" Gerand yelled crouching in front of a patch of dirt

"What?" I yelled running toward him as fast as my small legs would allow. I squatted next to him and looked to see him looking at an ant hill.

"Cool" I gasped in delight at the amazing hill, ants darting around and into it.

Gerard put down his finger gently against the side of the hill and most ants walked in the opposite direction but one crawled right onto his long finger and he carefully lifted it so I could see more clearly as it ran across his hand, stopping every now and again.

"Its so cute!" I squealed

"I shall name him... Alan" he said smiling

"Alan the ant!" I said throwing my short arms in the air and grinning at the brilliant name.

"Yes frankie" gerard said giggling at me "Alan the ant"

+++++±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This was a really short totally crap chapter, I just wanted to show another cute flashback between baby Gee and Baby Frankie.Aren't they cute!!!

Sorry for the shit chapter

-Lena xxx