banana as a weapon

i slowly lifted my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light.

ugh my head hurts.

Just great a headache.

Thats what i need.

What happened? 

I look over to see Chloe talking to 3 guys, 3 very hot guys may I add with a hot mug of coffee in her hands. who are those people? ugh. my head! i need some damn advil or something!

Maybe that monkey over there will give me some.

wait?!?!

A monkey?!?!

What the hell is going on?!?!? 

I look back over at Chloe. one guy looks over at me.

 ''hey shes awake!''

holy shifizzle !

I know that voice.

suddenly the events of last night came flooding throw my headache infected head. As he's approaching me, probably to see how much pounding head is i stand up as fast as i can and grab the nearest thing to protect myself with. the pounding seemed to get worst when i stood up fast but i tried to ignore it. 

all of a sudden everyone burst into laughter even Chloe cracks a grin.

What are they laughing abo- oh wow it turns out the first thing i picked up was a banana to feed the monkey with i assumed.

 ''stay back or ill...ill.. um hit you with a... um... banana?'' i warned but seriously? that wasnt close to a threat!

this just made them double over in laughter. 

I glared at them.

 ''ok so you kidnapped us now what?'' I asked.

''now we watch a movie!'' said a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. 

I recognized him as the guy that hit me over my head before.

Whats with the sudden mood change?

''guys i think we should introduce ourselves first.'' a guy with black hair and blue eyes pointed out.

'' oh wow sorry didn't realize that we didn't mention them yet, I'm James.'' said blonde hair blue eyes.

''I'm drake'' said black hair and blue eyes.

''my names Ryan said the one with brown hair and blue eyes....oh those beautiful blue eyes with spects of gre- snap out of it! I

'm pretty sure he noticed me gawking at him because he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

Defiantly a player.

But he i couldn't understand why he just stood out from the other 2 boys.

wait?

 why am i thinking like this?

he kidnapped Chole and I and all i can do is think about those amazing ey-

stop!

i mentally slapped myself.

 ''so what movie are we watching'' i asked walking into what I asumed was the living room. it was a nice cosy little room with a pretty decent sized t.v and a stack of movie dvds. the walls were a few different shapes of blue and there was one big long black couch in the center with a big rug sticking out from underneath. there was to small side tables with a white lamp on each table on each end of the long couch. I took a seat write in the middle with Chloe on my right and Ryan on my left.

As soon as we sat down and got confertable Ryanturned to me and said,

''I'm sorry James hit you on the head before he was kinda in a bad mood he is actually a good guyand I'm sorry we kind of borrowed.. well more like kidnapped you and your Chole.''

i turned back to him completely speechless.

He is the kidnapper and im the hostage.

he's apologizing to me? 

I finally managed to come back into reality and force out an ''i-it's alright'' i stuttered.

 ''I'm Hayley by the way but people call me Halz'' i said. he chuckled.

 ''I know, Chole told us before'' he answered.

 ''ha-ha well do u mind telling why what in your right friggin mind might you want to kidnap me?'' i yelled at him.

he chuckled again.

oh that angelic chuckle-

 I mentally slapped myself again.

''Feisty just how i like'em. I see....well that's for me to know and you to maybe even eventually find out'' he winked.

I rolled my eyes and blushed for what seems ike the 50th time today. even though it was only 2 times.

Finally James got the DVD in and the tittle on the screen appeared saying in big bold letters

'rush hour 2'

-------almost at end of the movie----

 ''yeah Jackie Chan! you kick they're asses!'' ------(A/N here headace went away by now)------i yelled and soon everyone else was cheering for him and his friend (i forgot his name sorry). when the movie was finally over we all ate pizza for dinner and they showed us to our rooms. I actually had alot of fun today.

Maybe this wont be as bad as i though it would be. It didn't even feel like i was Ben kidnapped it felt like i was having a gaint sleepover with all my friends. I think im going to like it here.

But unanswered questions still haunted my mind like:

 why they kidnapped Chloe and I?

will I ever go home?

Why is there a monkey in there house?

What state are we?

Will my parents be worried?

Will i gulp....survive

Do they have any chocolate in this damn house?!?!?

and so much more but then my mind wondered of onto Ryan.

Then i fell into a peaceful deep sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

----------------A/N- hey guys! this chapter was really long! i hope you liked it :D PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND BECOME p.s I'm going to try to write sometime this week maybe friday but schools been keeping me busy. p.s.s- sorry for all the lower case i's instead of them being uprcase I's >:} muahahaha p.s.s.s.- luv you all :D---------