chapter one (Maya)

"Fucking right its Friday." I yelled through the halls standing next to my friends as we laugh carrying on thinking of our crazy weekend we have planned to keep us occupied from our parents and siblings.

            "Damn straight plus you know what that means Jason and Adams party!" Krystal squealed we laughed walking to my car.

            "Okay so I'm going to pick you guys up at eight hit the party around nine sound good?" I asked as I opened the door to my 73 mustang in perfect condition.

        "Sounds perfect." Krystal and Lydia said in unison. I looked at them nodding with a smile closing my door. Cranking my car up I pulled off wishing I didn't have to stop at my house at all. I kept my mind clear on my way home. Pulling up to the gate of my house I got out of my far and headed for the front door and was greeted by my drunk of a mother.

            "h-hello Hunny h-how was school? D-did you have fun?" she asked slurring her word I shook my head.

          " Fine and yes I did mother. Oh and me and the girls are going to the party tonight so I might crash there so I wont drive drunk." I hollered running to my room to get ready. I laid my bags onto my bed and walked to my closet searching through thousands of clothes and shoes for the perfect outfit but the my phone went off.

          "An I say hell yeah, hell yeah fucking right"

         Walking over I picked it up trying to figure out who's texting my ass before I hit the shower and get dressed. Looking at my screen I laugh

Krissy bitch: aye gurllll we almost ready its getting close to getting crazy BTW Adam said he wants to see whats under dem clothes tonight n take a starter shot when u pick us up to get our party to begin.

Me: gotcha babydoll seeya later.

        I throw my phone on my bed an take a steaming hot shower and begin to spiral an poof my hair to let these bitches know I'm the one they really want. My conceded thoughts always make me smile in times like this. Only tonight they'll realize I have a reason to think the way I do. Hours later I was pulling up to the girls house and they handed me an Alabama slammer. I smiled before tossing it.

             "So I'd it gonna happen tonight?"Lydia squeeled.

             " What?" I replied

             " You and Adam of course!" Krystal shout to me.

              " Only in his dreams babydoll trust me only in his dreams." I laughed driving off to the party.

            When we finally arrived smiling an laughing the blunt we hit was out and my eyes had to have been red, but who cares am I right? stepping out of the car I reach for the ends of my dress tugging it down a Tad bit so I knew I was covered. The dress was black as night and hugged all my curves with purple accessories so I didn't look like a woman going to a funeral. My hair was curled with a poof and o had purple hoops in. My make up was a mix of Smokey grey and a light purple that popped with my Carmel complexion I looked perfect at least in my opinion .

            "Beautiful My just breath taking and my little sister is going in there like this why?" I lifted my head to see Justin My big brother who must have heard his under class men friends were throwing a party.

              "Bubby I've missed you so much , and I'm guessing Jason told you about tonight huh?"

             "Of fucking course he did it's time to party, but if anyone does something I'll be around I promise just yell my whole name and I shall be there to help." Replying and walking away from my I gulped because last time he said that he got arrested at the beach. I just laughed and walked up to the Mansion in front of my car to open a door.

              As the door opened it revealed hundreds of drunks and stoners who were in need of a good time. When the door was fully opened I found Adam, Jason, Kyle along with the new edition to our school and their group Kirk all laughing at some guy not holding his liquor. As I walking up I kissed each one on the cheek, but I stopped to stare Kirk over from his low ride jeans to his wife-beater. I bit my lip examining the muscular tall figure underneath the clothing that was supposed to cover it, but it only showed off his well defined abs and shoulder structure the boy was breath taking if you ask me just truly breath taking making me envy him from not being mine. Soon His blue eyes staired up at my smiling I blushed and ran my fingers through his shaggy medium brown his as he beat his long lashes trying to keep from blushing. Oh I'm good if you ask me who else is making these boys turn red.

            "Adam will you bring me my bottle I'm gonna start this party now." I giggled looking over to wink at him. If there's a lesson every girl should know if he's your best friend and wants a piece of you what you say absolutely goes. I watched him walk away black hair and all Adam was extremely sexy just I could never do anything with him or my best guy friend would be taken from and have his mind wrapped up in the way my body works and it will never be the same as long as I live. He finally returned with my bottle of E&j I hugged him showing my appreciation for the fact he did it and already took the top off.

             "Thanks bud." I said whispering sudutively and took a swing I felt his hand grip my waist and he kissed my neck.

          "How could I saw no? I mean after two years of you being you I can't say no and you know it you know the power you hold over me babe." He answers as his mouth is nuzzled into my neck.

         "No i wasnt awaer but hun you can't act like this you've been drinking I'm always attractive to you when you're like this don't forget that." I said back he lifted his head and smiled/

           "Ehh you are but its true for when I'm sober so don't pull that shit."

         "If you say so." Walking away with my bottle I felt all eight eyes run over my body and I smiled thinking of how good they seem but I will always be there weakness no matter what happens

          Four hours into this party and my words are slurring I need to find my brother or Adam I haven't seen the girls since we were at me car. If I don't find someone something bad will happen and I know it I'm drunk just thank god I'm coherent. I stumbled looking for anyone I knew just anyone until I did. I saw a tall blonde girl standing infront of me and by the looks she was pissed.

                                                      *********************

I know its not that exciting but you have to build it up am I right??? Well comment and vote so I can have some support and Ideas - Jay