Hi!

Hi!

Welcome to Vasco-Uptown!

The Vasco Uptown Gang Series is composed of seven books. This will be the Series after Isla Cañas.

I already uploaded the cover of this series, to give you an overview of what to expect ;) *Titles may be subject to change.

I am currently working on ICS 1: Eumoirous and will continue the series after it is completed. I hope you can bear with me and share my enthusiasm as you read, comment, and vote on my stories!

I sincerely thank you for the continuous support Isla Cañas Series has been recieving so far! I am overwhelmed with your great response to the story.

I will continue to improve as an author, and I hope that you'll be with me 'till then :)

Your efforts to READ, VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE my series is never unnoticed :) We have reached top spots on different story rankings and this humble achievement would not have been possible without your support!

Again, thank you!

For now, I will focus on ICS 1: Eumoirous. Please continue to shower it with your love and support! Anticipate the following books of the series, as well :)

You can message me here on Wattpad or through my Twitter account: @LaiWE_

I'd love to hear from you!

Let's walk on a new path together!

×LaiWE_