The baby is pretty active

(Gon's pov.)
I'm 8 months pregnant now and the baby is more active each day. It's been very hard doing things without Killua's help since my belly is huge now.

"Killua!" I yelled. "Yea hunny?" Killua asked. "I can't freaking put my damn shoes on!" I said pretty angry. "Calm down sweetie, I'll help you." Killua said kinda chuckling at the end.

"Don't laugh at me, baby!" I said. "Alright, alright sorry." Killua said after he finished helping me with my shoes. "Thanks for the help hun." I thanked Killua.

"Anytime and where are you going to anyways?" He asked. "We're BOTH going to Leorio's and Kurapika's place because they wanted to see how me and the baby is doing, remember?" I explained.
"...I'll go get dress!" Killua said and ran to the bedroom.

(Me:At Leorio's and Kurapika's place)

(Killua's pov.)
Kurapika welcomed us in when we got there. "I'm making some tea, do any of you two want some?" Kurapika asked. "None for me, I'm more of a coffee person." I said.

"I'll take some, my stomach is starting up again." Gon said. "Alright, I'll get that for you then." Kurapika said and went to the kitchen.

"Hey you two lovely couple!" Leorio said when he walked out of his office. "Hey Leorio." Gon said. "How's the baby?" Leorio asked. "The baby is doing good." Gon said.

"Well since I'm pretty much your doctor for your baby, you wanna know the gender?" Leorio asked. "Um, you think you can leave me and Killua to talk about this?" Gon asked polity. "Of course! Is Kurapika in the kitchen?" Leorio asked. "Yes, he's making Gon and himself some tea." I said.

After Leorio went to the kitchen, Gon looked at me a little worried. "Sweetie is everything ok?" I asked concerned. "Y-Yea I'm fine, it's just I don't want to know the gender of our baby." Gon said. "I don't either, I want it to be a surprise as well." I said.

He ended pulling me down for a kiss. I immediately kissed back of course. "Maybe you two should make out at your own house." I heard Leorio said. "S-Sorry, um...we don't want to know the gender of the baby because we think it's more exciting to have it as a surprise." Gon said.

"That's great! Oh and here's your tea Gon." Kurapika said. "Thank you." Gon thanked and took the cup of tea. "And now I'm gonna go sit down because my legs are killing me." Gon said and went to go sit down.