Chapter 7

I stare out my window at the same house as the night before as nervousness and pain goes through my body. Ethan holds the door for me as I climb out of the car. He takes his hand in mine making me slightly feel better as we head to the entrance of the house.

"Hey Luna!" Jesse says as we get to our little group that was in the same exact spot as last night.

I quickly sit down ignoring him. Ethan lets go of my hand whispering in my ear he's going to get drinks. I smile at him, but inside feel terrified and alone as I sit in the room across from the monster from the night before.

I look up to meet eyes with Dakota, who has Lex on his lap making me wish I never ever came to this dumb ass party. She connects lips with him and I feel everything in me break. My breathing is hitched in my throat and I wanna get up and leave, but here I am feeling as if I'm frozen in time before a hand touches my shoulder pulling me out of the trance.

"Here you go, beautiful!" Ethan says, handing me my drink.

"Thanks!" I say, faking a smile as I take a sip of the cold lime flavored liquid.

I looked over at where they were sitting to see them still in a heavy makeout session.

"Obviously he was just playing you"

"No one could love you"

"Loves not real idiot"

My thoughts continue to run wild and I feel the burn coming to my eyes. I won't cry in front of them though, I turn to Ethan who is talking to Jake and take his hand causing him to smile and squeeze it gently. It was helping, but not as much as I needed it to in order to take my mind off of them. I slightly tug on his arm making him look over at me and I crash my lips into his.

His lips were soft and tasted of alcohol. Our lips moved gently together, but the thoughts of him continued. I let go of this hand and climbed onto his lap, not breaking the kiss as his hands found their way to my waist.

I get lost in my own thoughts as our lips move in sync. I'm pulled out of my trace by someone yelling.

"LUNA"

I pull away as I turn to see Dakota standing behind me. Our eyes lock and his dark blue storm clouds continue to pull me into him.

"Come now!" He says walking away.

I get up almost having to run to keep up with him.

"Dakota, what do you want?" I say snappily as I look at the party before running into something hard causing me to hit the ground.

"I'm sorry babygirl" Dakota says, helping me up off the ground.

My heart flutters at the choice of name he called me.

"Come on baby" He says wrapping his arm around me as we walk together.

I follow him into his room as he shuts the door and goes to turn on the lamp. I watch him as he slides his pants off along with his shirt before plopping back on the bed. His lips were moving, but I was lost in his tattoos that covered his arms, chest, and torso until he pulls the covers over him pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What, I'm sorry I wasn-" I begin to say as he cuts me off.

"It's okay baby just take that dress off and come cuddle" He says opening his arms.

I smile slipping out of my dress as I hear him suck in causing me to cover my body with my arms.

"No baby, don't hide from me, your beautiful" He says smiling at me causing one to slip onto my face also.

I walked over to the other side of the bed getting in next to him under the comforter. His arm sneaks around my side pulling me onto him so that I'm straddling his lap.

"You really are beautiful baby, and like this god" Dakota says as he rakes my body with his eyes taking his lip between his teeth.

"T-thanks" I say as his hand travels down my sides to my bum.

I feel his fingers snake around the band of my panties causing me to quickly climb off of him and stand beside the bed covering myself yet again with my arms.

"Baby, I'm sorry you could have told me to stop and I would have" Dakota says sitting up as the familiar burning in my eyes.

"No baby don't cry" Dakota says getting up, picking his shirt up off the floor and handing it to me.

"Here wear this, would you like to just cuddle?" Dakota asks as I slip his shirt on as it hits at the top of my thighs.

"Yes please" I squeak out as he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry baby" Dakota says kissing my forehead before walking me back over to the bed crawling in together.

I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me as he tells me stories from his childhood in England as I fall into slumber.