Rejection Hurts ~ Chapter 1 ;)

''WAKE UP FATASS!'' My brother yells at me angrily through my bedroom door. I groan and decide to wake up to face another day off torture and embarrassment caused by my bullies and brother. You see my name is Sophia Morgan Jacobs, I have long brown hair and bright blue eyes and I'm also a little fat, and I'm a Werewolf! I'm in the Blue Shadow Pack and I've been bullied ever since my precious parents died during a Rogue attack. Everyone in my pack bullies me, even my own brother Joshua James Jacobs who is a year older than me, and the Alpha's son, Colton Kane Ryder. They all call me Useless, Fat, Ugly and other words that send daggers to my heart. I would of thought that their words and actions wouldn't affect me after being bullied practically all my life, but nope, it still feels like a punch in the gut every time someone says or does something mean and cruel to me. My wolf has a snowy white fur and bright blue eyes; to be honest I think my wolf is amazingly beautiful :).

Anyways back to the present! I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom to have a quick shower and brush my teeth. I washed myself pretty quickly and brushed my teeth and then got out of the bathroom to go and get changed. I decided to wear black skinny jeans with a white top and a black hoodie that's far too big for me and decided to blow dry my hair and leave it just like it is, I mean it's not like I need to get dressed for anyone!

After I got dressed I ran downstairs and headed out the door and started walking to school which is only a 15 minute walk. You see my brother doesn't think I'm deserving of a car so I have to walk to and from school every day which sometimes is really bad because sometimes  it rains heavily or most of the time  people bully and hurt me.  As I got inside of the school building I started walking towards my locker. As I was nearing my locker people were calling me different names like 'Bitch', 'Ugly', 'Whale' and various other words. Just ignore them. Just ignore them. My wolf kept chanting in my head trying to make me feel better but sadly it didn't work, it never works.  As I reached my locker I quickly got out my books and stared walking towards my first lesson which is Art. On my way to Art I get shoved and pushed and also get shouted at by my bullies.

Lunch finally! I thought to myself as the bell rung and students fled the classroom. I started walking towards the library where I usually eat my lunch on my own when I bumped into a rock hard chest and felt electricity erupt inside of me. Mate! My wolf whispered. I looked up to see Colton Ryder, my brother's best friend and biggest bully.  NO! This can't be my mate! He's ruined my life. I thought to myself. Colton looked angry and annoyed; he started walking away from me. At that moment I felt like someone ripped my heart out and stepped on it a million times. He's rejecting me! I thought to my wolf sadly. No he didn't, he's probably in shock, don't worry about it. My wolf tried to reassure me but I still felt sad and unwanted. I decided that I would talk to him after school and started walking towards the library.

The school day had finally ended and I was walking towards my brother and Colton who were surrounded by skanky girls and their friends. I wanted to talk to Colton about being Mates but as I got closer I noticed that he was playing tonsil tennis with the Packs whore  AKA Stacy Smith, I felt tears rushing to my eyes and my heart being broken to pieces but kept on walking towards them anyway. As I got closer Colton and Stacy stopped shoving tongues down each other's throats and gave me disgusted looks. '' What do you want, Nerd?'' Stacy spat at me. '' Err... well I wanted to talk to Colton about being umm... Mates'' I blurted out. Colton started laughing loudly and so did the whole group that was now surrounding us. '' Are you joking? Why would anyone as pathetic and ugly as you be my mate? I'd have someone beautiful like Stacy as a mate not you.'' With each word that Colton spat me my heart shattered to smaller pieces and tears poured out of my eyes, like a waterfall.  '' Stop lying, you fat bitch and go die 'cuz no-one wants you!'' Stacy shouted at me, with venom dripping from her lips. I just turned round and started running towards my house with tears falling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. He rejected us, he doesn't want us! My wolf whispered sadly as she realised what her cruel mate had done to her. As I got to the front door of my house I quickly opened the door and bolted up the stairs to my room. As I got to my room I grabbed my suitcase and started pilling my clothes inside it. I was going to leave this vicious and cruel pack and try to start a new life where people don't torture me and make my life hell.  I also grabbed the £10,000 that my parents had left me from their will. As I was about to leave my room I remembered that I should write a letter to tell my brother telling him that I had finally left him alone, not that he cares anyways.

Dear Jacob,

I've decided to leave this house, this pack and this cruel life behind and try to start a new life. I'm guessing no-one will care seeing as everyone hates me, even my own brother, who is supposed to love and protect me.

Even though you made my life hell I still loved you and treated you with respect but you never even cared about me let alone love. Now that I've left I hope you finally got what you wanted, me leaving you alone. I hope that you have a better life and also I hope that Colton can be with Stacy, seeing as she is far more beautiful than me and is much better for him. Please don't come looking for me, at least let me start a new life where people aren't hitting and abusing me every second of the day.

Goodbye Brother.

-with love, Sophia

After I finished writing the letter I decided to leave it on my bed and jumped out of the window to go and start a fresh life even though my heart was slowly breaking and my wolf was howling with agony, longing for her mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Thanks for reading  I hope you enjoyed it !! This is my second book and I haven't even finished my first book so please no hate!

Comment what you think and please vote!! x

Pic of Sophia on the side ;) --------->