One; S

He stands a few feet away from the rusty, swampy, old and abandoned building, or Warehouse, as some like to classify it as. Taking drag after drag, puffing lung-fuls of smoke out into the once calming breezy air.

So, he didn't quite his habit, huh? His stalker thinks, while brushing a strand of jet black hair behind her ear, tucking it back into her equally dark hood. A halo of smoke floats up and up until it makes its way into her proximity, causing her to scrunch up her nose in disgust as the ringlet loses shape, spreading all around and dissapearing in the chilly night air.

A phone rings, snapping her attention towards her next victim.

Frowning, he pulls out the blinking device, not before he rolls his eyes in annoyance. Throwing the lit cigarette on the damp ground, he answers the phone while silmutaniously stomping down on it, crushing the light out of it. He lets out a small grunt before saying something; 'Hello'.

Feeling left out, and extremely pissed, the crazed stalker leaps down to the fire escape of the Warehouse building to get a better listen. Who are you chatting with, Devin? She wonders, leaning down till her ears pick up his husky, slightly raspy voice.

"Yes, I know, I just had to do something." A sigh. "Yes, I get it. I'm sorry." He runs his fingers through his disheveled hair twice. "Amy, I said I am sorry, what more do you want?" He says softly, yet edge seems to mingle in with the tender tone.

"Who the hell is 'Amy'?" The stalker spits, her fists clenching around the syrenge she plans on using to sedate him.

With a small sigh and a soft, clipped 'Bye' he hangs up and begins to stroll away, out into the lights of the shabby streets.

She follows him with her eyes, anger and jealousy consuming her entire being. Without thought or hesitation, she jumps down from her perch, landing on her feet, head slightly down to keep her top half of her face shadowed. Trailing behind him by about six feet, she begins doing what she does best.

She sings a lullaby.

"Come, come, come here. To me, to me." She hums, the beautiful, alluring sound of her voice filling the air. She raises her voice a sylabus so he can hear it faintly as they walk into the streets. "Little, little Badboy. Big, big world. I can make it better." This slows him down to a calm pace, as he listens intently to find the source of the voice.

She stops. And he shakes his head, pegging himself as delusional.

She starts again. "Come, come, come here. To me, to me. Take a leap, of faith."

He halts, smack dab in the middle of the road.

Nothing.

He continues, but cautiously.

"I can make it better. I can make you better." Her voice lowers to a soft, seductive tone, spiking up Devin's body temprature. "Oh Devin... Turn around, love." She says, the slight English accent she tried so hard to mask coming out just a little.

Body suddenly on fire, covered in lust over a woman he has yet to see. Quickly, he spins around, "Wh-who are you?" He stutters, fear and lust mixing together.

She laughs musicaly, making his insides turn in a pleasurable way. "Call me Ari."

"Ari." He says, tesing the name on his tongue.

She groans, and steps out of the shadows. "Oh, how that sounds so damn good." Her voice drops seductivly.

Suddenly, all the blood rushes down to his lower part, making it stir as it begins to come to life. Devin lets out a groan of apreaciasion upon scanning her from her legs till her nicely sized chest. However, a frown pulls the corners of his lips down when his eyes land on the hood. "Why hide your face?" He questions.

"Come closer, maybe you'll see." The syrenge cap falls to the ground, making a small 'tick' noise.

As if he was in a trance, he began walking towards the mysterious beauty. Across the empty street.

______

Agh! SOOO sorry! Yes, this is a half of a chapter, sorry! I have entered this book into the Wattys with no chance of winning, but whatever.

Next chapter, and a new story(Hopefully) Coming soon!

                        Lola. x

(P.S. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! LOVE YA PEEPS!)