Chapter One

Being in collage was tough. You had to get up early and get to class on time, finish homework and due projects , not to mention trying to having some sort of social life.

Ella just didn't have time for all that.

Ella's is the type of girl who leaves homework to the last minute and spends most of her free time playing video games.

"Die you bastard!!"
Ella shouted at the tv screen, repeatedly hitting the A button of her new xbox one.

"Keep it down!"
Her room mate yelled from the other room. "I'm trying to work!"

Ignoring her friends request she carried on her game too busy to even care.
Five minutes late a tall blonde haired girl stomped into Ella's dark messy room.

"Why are all the blinds closed?" She asked strolling over to the window.
"I like it dark"
Ella muttered squinting her eyes as she focused on the screen.
"Yeah it's almost as dark as your soul in here!"
She said pulling the blind open letting the light flood into here poster covered room.
"Hey"
Ella hissed.
"God I feel like your mother sometimes, just because it's the weekend and we don't have class, doesn't mean you can stay inside all day!" The blond ranted.
"Leave me alone jenny" Emily grunted pausing her game to sit up on the unmade bed.
"Only if you come out later tonight"
Jenny replied stepping over a pile of laundry as she headed towards the door.
"Okay! Only If you promise to stay out of my room"
"Yes!"
The tall girl exclaimed fist pumping the air.
"Whoa, calm down"
Ella said as she flipped her brown hair upside down tying it into a pony tail as Jenny exited the small room.