h u r t

a/n : i asked some of my friends for topics but none of them gave good topics and this the best one 👻

little! jimin
caregiver! taehyung
caregiver! jungkook

papa : taehyung
daddy : jungkook

( jimin is currently in little space )

jimin had fucked up. he knew. he had climbed the counter to reach for some cookies that were placed on the cupboard above a boiling stove but when he had reached for the cookies , he heard taehyung calling for him. jimin got shocked knocked the hot pot of the counter top , scaling himself in the process. to make things worse , he fell off the kitchen top and his head hit the floor. "baby! baby are you okay? don't scare papa!" jimin felt his world turn dark...

taehyung's pov :

"baby? baby are you okay? don't scare papa!" with all the noises isn't the kitchen , jungkook walked into the kitchen and was horrified with the scenario. "what happened?!" "i'm not to sure but jimin fell from the kitchen counter and hit his head pretty hard into the floor..." jungkook called the ambulance and they came about 10 minutes later.

< time skip to after reaching the hospital >
jimin opened his eyes and saw white. everything was white. "baby! are you alright? you scared daddy and papa!" "d-daddy! hwurts! i want papa!" "i know bb...rest first alright? papa went out to buy food so he's gonna come later. once you wake up he will be here." jimin reluctantly agreed and fell asleep afterwards.
jimin was hospitalised for a week but once the doctor had confirmed he didn't have a concussion he could go.
"papa?" "yes baby? does it hurt anywhere?" "no....are you gonna give minnie spankies later when we get home...?" "no baby , i won't. you should have learnt your lesson and you went through a lot." jimin let out a sigh of relieve hearing that he wouldn't get any punishments. "but. if the same incident happens again , you will receive a punishment. if you want anything , ask. alright?" "y-yes papa...."
jimin got babied that day well. ( i mean he just came out of the hospital ? )

a/n : i'm sorry that this is really short and the plot doesn't make sense , but i'm going to go back to school soon and i've got a lot to do. also , once i start school in june , this book will only be updated once or twice a week. sorry. i'll try my best to update more if i can... i'm graduating this year so i've got a major national exam coming up soon :(
i purple you , take care! 💜🧸

~ author ding 🌈