Ch.1 "At The Beach"

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

1st part of MET HIM!!!!

Okay!

Comment below what you think of it cause if you like it ANOTHER PART!!

Lets start!

Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Waking up to an annoying loud alarm clock isn't fun is it? I sigh, hitting the clock, that is now on the floor. Typical Mornings.

I get up, wearing my fluffy green bunny slippers. I head to the drawers, getting my swimsuit and a cover-up. I head to the bathroom, going into a lovely hot shower! (YAS HOT SHOWERS WHO LOVES THAT COMMENT BELOW!!)

After getting my clothes on. I look at the mirror, zipping my make-up bag open, I only add some water proof eyeliner and a bit of eos lip balm. I look at the tall mirror one more time, I'm wearing a white tank top that has the sign OBEY on it with some high-wasted baby blue shorts, since it's pretty hot outside.For my swimsuit I'm wearing a white bikini top with black polka dots and black bikini bottoms.After looking at my self fully I grab some white slippers.

I get a beach bag that has a navy blue anchor on it. I grab some sun cream, toss it in, my teal ray ban sunglasses, toss it in, my make-up bag, toss it in, my Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs, toss it in. I grab my phone, I check to see if I got any notifications, just some instagram likes from yesterday's photo. I toss my phone in my bag and head down stairs.

I see some pancakes on the counter in the kitchen. "Eat up. You don't want your food to get cold." My mom says. I look at the living room. "Oh morning mom. Okay!" I say. "Morning Jess." Mom says with a smile. "Morning Jack." I say, "Oh morning. Come on die creepers!!!" My brother, Jack, says. I roll my eyes. Sitting on the stool, Looking at the syrups in front of me, Maple Syrup, Nutella, Strawberry Syrup, and Whip Cream. I grab the maple syrup and pour it on the top pancake and adding some Whip Cream on the side of the plate. I cut my pancakes to pieces and eat them while dipping some of them in the Whip Cream. After I finish I grab my beach bag and say "Bye Mom!" I kiss her on the forehead. "Bye Sweety!" She says. "Bye Jacky." I say teasing him. "Don't call me that" He Says! And out the door I go.

Driving in the parking lot as I go straight, seeing cars decrease slowly and slowly.I always go to the part of the beach where there's usually no one. It's much more relaxing and I like to draw stuff in my sketching book and write stuff in my diary there. On a rock I sit on facing the beautiful blue ocean.

I turn and park. I get out of my car. Walking to the usual rock. As I walk there water touches my toes. I sit on the rock. This is the last day of summer and oh I hope that this school year will be good. I sigh. I open my diary and start writing.

Thursday, Nov. 27,2014

Dear diary,

Today is the last day of summer. So school's tomorrow, UGH, But tomorrow is Friday so it's okay cause Saturday is the weekend WOO! Yea well Remington High starts on Friday so Yep. In the beach as usual, But i think I'll be meeting Lola here.

I closed my book, I'll probably write something later. I open my sketching book and look up facing the ocean. I sketch a drawing of the water. I add a little details here and there. Some shadows on the edges that are needed. I drew a bit of the the sun. I love drawing I used to draw since I was little. I was writing my signature on the top of my art as I was interrupted by the sound of a Jet-Ski near by, and water splashing on my skin. I look up to see a guy who's on his Jet-Ski he stopped there. He pulled down his glasses a bit looking at me smiling. I'm blushing fire right now HELP ME! Two other guys came along with their Jet-Skis and he pulled his sunglasses back up. The two other guys were the most popular guys in our school DA HELL!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

CHAPTER 1 FINALLY!!

Sorrry I'm late :(

If it's good comment down below and....

CHAPTER 2 WILL COME OUT!🙈👏