Copyright and Prologue.

Brandan threw another pebble aimlessly at the water, creating an echoing plopping sound it fell and sunk into the water of the large lake. He didn't have any idea how many hours have passed. He stared at the dense darkness before him dazed and drifted off to his haunted memories.

He threw another stone, now this one was much bigger than the others. It created a very loud echoing sound but Brandan didn't notice. He even didn't notice how cold it was, he was having goosebumps and his skin felt almost frozen but he didn't seem to even care about that too. Aimless and lifeless, that was how his life was and he couldn't blame anyone else but himself.

Copyright © ClaraRodrick (Lara Ruze) ™ 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved.

Do not plagiarize this story, no part of it may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, in any manner without my (Lara's) written permission, any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. It will be taken as an offence and will be dealt with properly.

If you find anyone copying my works, please do let me know.

~

No other translations of this story is available and I'm not giving any permissions to translate the story.

~

Author's Note:

Before you proceed, I need to warn you about something. This was my first story on wattpad, that means I wrote this many years ago. So, please don't judge me because of the mistakes you'll find while reading this one. I believe I've learned a lot over the years and you'll see the improvement in my recent works if you choose to read them as well. :)

Happy reading!

Lots of love,
Lara.

*Follow me on other social media sites. All clickable links on my wattpad profile bio. Join my Facebook group; like my Facebook page; tweet with me on twitter! 

The Old Author's Note (because hey I don't want to delete it yet *wink) :

Hello lovely people, who are going to start reading this story and are wondering why the prologue is so small. Well, the thing is my dear, this is the first scene that came to my mind when thought to write this story. It was like a vision, no matter how small it was. I don't know if you'll understand me or not... but it's very precious to me however it is. And I refused to throw this away, the first scene away, for it's very dear to me... short, confusing, bad... however it is. But hey, hey hey... chapters will get better and longer as the story proceeds, with blasts of emotions, tears and tragic, lots of dramas, laughter and a few lessons about life and love here and there.

And I'm a very friendly author. So don't hesitate to contact me, ask me questions about this story and my other works. I'll appreciate that very much. :) But please do remember that I'm not a professional, just an amateur writer. I'm editing the story, very slowly, as much as I can, but still there'll possibly be some mistakes. I would request readers to be kind and forgiving, I want a positive atmosphere and no upsetting comments. There's a difference between constructive criticism and bullying / belittling / discouraging attitude. 

Phewww... now, don't forget to vote if you enjoy reading the story and also share it with your friends.

Love you all. Happy reading...
- Lara.

**Do not try to copy/steal/plagiarize this story. I won't tolerate that. I've already caught someone stealing my works, the offender is properly dealt with. Plagiarism is a shameful crime, always remember that. Say no to plagiarism.**