#nomorebullying

"Do you think what you did was right?" 

Brandan asked the kid standing there looking frightened now.

"But I want to be cool and by this way I can have my friends and everyone else listen to me."

Brandan shook his head, the base of the problem was clear. "Listen to me carefully. This way by bullying, frightening others and making them feel miserable will make them only hate you. They listen to you out of fear not respect. They'll stand up against you again like how they did today."

______________________________________________

Author's Note: 

This was a preview of a chapter of this story which will come up later when Sammy stands up against a bully named Steeve when Sarah and Sammy start school and Sarah gets bullyied... This preview is about preventing bullying, discouraging the people who are stupid phsychopaths having strange satisfaction from such acts. This part of by book is solely purposed to spread this awareness to take a stand against bullying. 

Don't just sit there like a statue and ignore those pathetic people making someone's life a living hell. Hold their hand, stand against the injustice happening around us everyday.

I'm nominating five people to join this challenge, to be a part of this movement by writing something in 90 words. The above preview was written in exactly 90 words. 

@fewtr57

@Dakiane

@heartmeltinglove

@aenna_c

@flaurel

Go to - http://www.wattpad.com/user/NoMoreBullying , to know about the rules that will enlighten you about how to participate in this challenge. 

Ankita_shroff ... thank you so much for nominating me dear, it's really an honour to be a part of this movement.

And guys, please don't bully me for the mistakes you find here and in my writing. Like everyone else in this world I've my flaws too. My flaws don't make me ugly, they make me unique and most importantly - ME.

So love yourself, live and let live.

Love u all,

        Lara.