Haikyuu - Sick {KinKuniKage OT3} (pt.1)

I've attached the new Karasuno team and their positions above, just so you know what's going on

Details needed to understand: set a year late, Kageyama and the others are now second years at Karasuno, Ennoshita is captain. Kindaichi and Kunimi are also now second years at Aoba Johsai, Yahaba is now captain. Kageyama, Kindaichi and Kunimi now have a rivalry, but it's not full of hatred anymore, it's more about teasing and riling each other up. They managed to somewhat move on from what happened in middle school. This takes place before Inter High, they have a training camp in Tokyo, Karasuno and Aoba Johsai were invited this time, not just Karasuno.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Karasuno and Aoba Johsai reached Tokyo around the same time, 6:30am. Both teams were exhausted from their long journey to Nekoma High, they were greeted by the Nekoma team, Lev greeted them all whist Ennoshita walked towards Kenma, Nekoma's new captain. He gestured to Yahaba, the other captain to come join him in their greeting. Ennoshita saw Akaashi walking towards them too, smiling and waving at Fukurodani's new captain too. Said captain let out a lazed smile and strolled up to the other 3, introducing himself.

After introductions, the Seijou team members mainly introducing themselves, all the teams and Akaashi walked towards the entrance of the school. The teams then spilt up, Taketora Yamamoto and Sō Inuoka took Seijou to the room they'll be staying in whilst Akaashi took Karasuno too their room, both teams being told to be ready and in the cafeteria by 7 for breakfast and they'll start warm ups at 8:30.

Kageyama left the room as soon as he dropped his bags, wanting to walk around a bit to get used to his surroundings again. Of course he had to bump into Kindaichi and Kunimi on his way out. Said setter kinda wasnt in the mood to deal with anyone right now, he's been having a pounding headache since this morning and just wants to clear is mind. Kageyama tried to let out a little smile at his two rivals/friends (?) and continued walking towards the open area of the school. Kindaichi and Kunimi looked at each other in confusion, surprised at the lack of teasing between the three of them. They shrugged it off thinking that Kageyama must just be tired from the drive down here. Afterall, they'll be here for a week so they'll be plently of time for them to bicker later on.

Finally breakfast was ready, all teams gathered in the massive cafetaria. All the teams there were, Nekoma High, Fukurodani Academy, Ubugawa High, Shinzen High, Aoba Johsai and finally Karasuno.

Everyone was spread out, some mingled with other teams, some stayed within their own teams. Hinata was sitting next to Kenma and Lev, no surprise there, Akaashi, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi accompanied them. Ennoshita was sitting with the other 3rd years from Karasuno, Yamamoto from Nekoman joining them. The Karasuno first years mingled with Aoba Johsai's first years, some from Nekoma and Fukurodani joining in too, excited to meet new people. Kageyama sat down near the 3rd years from his school, not close enough to be invloved by far enough from everyone else so he was surrounded by peace. He let out a sigh, welcoming the calmness around him, allowing the pounding in his head to calm down a little.