CHAPTER 20

Alveera's POV:

I groaned as I buried my head in the pillow because someone was repeatedly knocking at my door.

"Alveera?!", it was a familiar sound, "I think you are not in a mood to bid me goodbye."

Oh shit!, It is Xanir, he was supposed to leave this morning.
Getting up immediately I ran to the door and opened it to see Xanir standing there already dressed up.

"Just give me five minutes", saying that I ran to the bathroom and after quickly brushing my teeth and changing my clothes I came out and saw him sitting on my bed using his phone.

"Let's go", I said to him.

"Where?", he asked and I frowned.

"To the airport where else, I am not kidnapping you or else your fan girls will kill me."

"You are not dropping me to the airport, Sarif is going."

I pouted and said, "Why? I said yesterday that I will be dropping you."

"Just do as I say," he said and a smirk appeared on his face,"And are you jealous of my fan girls?"

Jealous? Hell yes!

"Of course not, Mr.Pumpkin."

He gave me a deadly look at that and started slowly moving towards me when I said, "You are getting late."

He took out his phone and called someone and said, "I will be 15 minutes late." And he hung up the call.

"Whom did you call?"

"You forgot it baby, I have a private jet and it takes off as and when I want it, so, what were you saying, Mr.Pumpkin?"

I am in trouble now!

"No, no!", I shouted as I started running around the room as he chased me but in the end as usual he had me backed against the wall and I was trapped between his arms.

"I told you not to call me that", he said, "Now, how should I punish you?"

I gulped audibly at his words, but as I trust him, I know he won't hit me. Never.

He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear and leaning in he said against my lips, "Kiss me, Alveera."

I quickly gave him a quick kiss on his lips which actually took him by surprise and believe me it even took me by surprise, I never thought that I would be the one to initiate it but you know things change...

Before he could kiss me fully I pushed him away gently. My cheeks were literally red but Xanir being Xanir had a smug smile on his face.

"But you know what", he said suddenly, "I love it when you call me--"

"Senorita?", I completed it for him, almost singing that word.
He shook his head laughing and said, "No, though that would sound really good but I have started to love that name, Mr.Pumpkin. Sounds really cute when you say it."

"Cause, I gave that name to you, it had to be good", I said arrogantly.

"But don't ever call me that while going live."

"Can't promise that", I said with a smile.

"But why can't I come to drop you?", I added.

"You really wanna see me cry?", his question took me by surprise. Does he mean that he will cry because he is going to miss me?

I was suddenly engulfed in a tight hug by Xanir, he almost lifted me off my feet, I hugged him back and he whispered, "See you in a few days."

"And you are not moving out of the house till then", he added.