First Meeting

It was a Monday morning and the alarm clock started to ring loudly the girl who was sleeping on her soft bed, she woke up and opened the curtains of her room's window.
Stella Thomson was from a wealthy family. Her grandfather was Eric Thomson a well known man in Canada . She was the eldest granddaughter of this powerful person.
"Sis wake up, we need to go to school , If we don't leave now we will be late and have to miss the breakfast " said Lizzie Thomson, the younger sister of Stella who was a cute little girl in her middle school. "I am coming Lizzie, go and have your breakfast " replied Stella telling her sister to wait for her till she gets dressed.
After getting dressed she goes downstairs to the dining table where Lizzie was having chocolate pancakes for breakfast. "Wow that looks delicious " Stella said to herself while taking her own breakfast from kitchen.

While having there breakfast Stella's phone rings, she picks up the phone and answers it. Lizzie asked Stella "who is it sis?" to which Stella stayed silent, she was looking as she was about to cry but she was stopping herself badly. The little girl noticed the change in her elder sister's behaviour and mood. She went to her sister and hugged her tightly and said "it was Aunt Carol right, what did she say? ". Stella was stunned to answer anything to her baby sister, but was feeling better too as her sister was with her during the bad times. Stella replied " Aunt Carol called and said that Christina is going to a camp trip with her friends and her boyfriend whereas I don't even have friends so how will I be able to go to a camp trip like Christina. I am feeling so angry at myself for being a nerd like this" Lizzie stayed silent for a minute and said " No sis you are a beautiful nerd not like that Christina who is only good in her studies, but you are good in studies, cooking and dancing which she cannot do, you are the best sister I ever had " Stella felt so happy that she had a great younger sibling, she hugged her and they finished their breakfast and went to school.
St Patricks school was the school that both the girls were going. It's President was one of the richest man in Canada just like her family and her Best friend Diana Black's family. The name was David Richards.
Stella was greeted by Diana who was trying to search something in her bag " Hey good morning what are you searching in your bag can I help? " asked Stella.
" No it's fine I got it and good morning to you too. Come on let's go to our class before the teacher comes " replied Diana. Stella nodded and they both started to run towards their class when on the way they were interrupted by someone.
Both the girls stopped on their track and looked behind it was Austin Johnson their school friend " Hey how was your guys weekend I went to California to meet my grandma " he asked.
" Well nothing just chilling in our home " replied Stella. Just after Stella replied Diana too said it was same for her too. They both said goodbye to each other and went to their respective classes
Author's Note :
I am sure many of you are confused by Austin's surname it is Richards only, in the further chapter you will know why his surname here is different. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, chapter 2 is gonna come soon 😊😊😊😊