|Chapter 1- For You I Will| ♥

Let’s start this from the beginning, shall we?

“Are you really about to do this Dawn?” Felicia was always the one to question my moves. She was the sensible one, mostly, out of the rest of us and if she wasn’t my cousin then there’s no way we’d be friends. Oh don’t get me wrong I do love my friends, and most of all, my cousin, but I was never the one to let someone get close to me after the death of my mother.

“Do you think he’ll go for this?” She asked. Currently we were walking down one of the many long, stretched out hallways in my five-bedroom house. It was floored with blue and white marble and it sparkled against the fluorescence light. The hall was plastered with antique paintings and gold and peach coloring as my dad has always had his unique taste, but it never mixed well with mine.

“Just let her go through with it, what’s the worst that could happen?” Victoria spoke up, next. No doubt I had good-looking friends, as me, myself was a pretty good-looking person. Now I’m not conceited, but I know what my looks are and I’m not afraid to think highly of myself. I’ve been told the many times that my features reflect those of my mother, and my mother was a “very confident woman”, that’s what my father said he loved the most about her a little ways after her passing.

“She could get denied, and I mean fast, quick and in a hurry.” Kamila, the red-head of our group, replied. We were just a few feet away from my father’s business office. Rarely was I ever allowed permission to wonder around his ginormous office; it was that huge size of an executive’s office, or larger. Anyways, like I was saying, I was never allowed inside unless given his permission and because of the work that my father does. I wasn’t oblivious to what it was that he professed in, but for him, he believes I have no clue exactly what that is.

“Hey, chill. I’m more than sure he’s not going to object this.” I spoke out; breaking their little bickering that was going on. I just happened to stop right before his door doing a little, pondering. “Okay, I’m half-way sure he’s not going to turn me down.” I corrected myself. I felt the nervous feeling building within me.

“Are you sure?” Felicia questioned. She was of a Cuban ethnicity, with high-back length, curly, black hair. She always had this adorable look to her, making her look younger than she really was, but in all truthfulness she was months older than me. Her caramel complexion made her dazzle was beauty. And her fading Georgia accent, made itself clear when she talked.

“Yes. I’m doing this.” I cleared up.

“Well go!” Victoria’s words practically pushed me to the door. She was the only one that was on board with this and I wasn’t quite sure why my other girls, wasn’t. Victoria was taller than both Felicia and I. She is skinny with a tanned complexion. She had beauty, high cheek bones and long, straight, brown hair. Her dark brown eyes locked with mines as I contemplated if I was sure about this.

“See what he says.” Kamila concluded. Kamila was Caucasian, with beauteous long, red hair. She was pretty much pale, but it fitted her. She was the second tallest, before Felicia and I. And her red hair reached her mid-back and it swayed as she spoke with arm movements. “We’ll be behind you.” She comforted. Her beautiful green eyes lit with excitement as she recognized the fierce expression, containing a smirk and lifted eye brow, settling onto my face.

“Okay, okay, alright.” I stammered out. With one swift movement I was facing his office door and prepared my balled fist to knock onto the door.

“I DON’T CARE WHAT HAPPENED, OR HOW IT HAPPENED. I WANT IT FIXED. OR SOMEONE WILL PAY MY PRICE!” My father threatened. There it is his business. He would or never will disclose any information about what he does, but my dear father is lost to what his only daughter knows.

My thoughts were interrupted as his cracked open door, flew, revealing his entire office, but there his angered gaze softened with a connection of our eyes. “Were you eavesdropping Dawn?” He questioned. He overlooked me with a scorn, and a narrow of the eyes.

“No, I was just about—knock.” I choked. I shook my head to shake off my thoughts as the realization of how incredible guilty and stupid I sounded… hit me. “I wanted to ask you something.” I said with my voice growing stronger. “I have a proposition to offer you.” I continued. “Care to hear it?” I asked.

“You have a proposition?” he mocked with disbelief. He glanced over me once more and then followed a trail over to Felicia, Kamila and Victoria who stood, piled behind me. “Well—“

A tall man with a dark tan and very silky, black hair, dressed in a black suit, and black dress shoes stepped past my father “I’ll get out your hair boss.” He said, catching all our attention, but before he could get far my father slapped his arm across the unknown man’s chest, holding him back.

“Don’t call me boss. It’s Mr. Michaels, in-front of my daughter and company. Got it?” He sneered at the man, he now faced. My father was of close distance to the man and from what I could see my father was staring him down, with a mass amount of intimidation.  The nameless man shook his head as he choked over his on spit from fear, preventing him from being able to verbally respond. “Get out?” My father suggested with a head movement, but if the poor man thought this was a suggestion, he was dead wrong.

The man scurried away and my father’s eyes watched him as he disappeared further into the hallway. “Now what’s this proposal of yours?” His back faced my frightened friends and me as he pushed himself through his double doors to walk further into his office. As a result, the brightness of the outside was shone throughout his office room and peered out into the hallway, meeting with the light from their windows.

I strolled slowly into the brightened room with my friends following closely behind me. I observed his office as I noticed his desk was moved in-front of the enlarged window, which was covered majority of the time with blinds or curtains, whatever. He had book-selves off to the left of the room and cabinets flooding the room and a mini-fridge stashed behind his desk. I change my exaggeration of the size of his room. It was literally the size of the oval office and set up to it, possessing a lot of similarity; though instead of the door leading to the office being to the right of the room, his was to the front of it.

“Okay, well I want you to consider this and not shut me down, completely.” I started.

--

Author's Note :

What Do You Guys Think, It's My Very First Diggy Simmons Story & I Would Just Love Some Feedback, So Please Vote & Comment! :D ♥

This Story Is Based Off The Song "For You I Will" By Monica, Check It Out!