Chapter 1

"Reality"

"I don't wanna go to school.. I wanna be a celebrity..School is complicated", she said.
Her mother was just sitting beside her and looking at her, but her mother knew that the condition of their life isn't so bad on what she thought about it.

"I want to be famous.. I want the whole world to idolize me.. to love me.
If I will be a celebrity.. I knew that if I will say some bad words to somebody.. I knew that they will ignore it", she said.

She seem to talk and talk, just to tell everything.

"You want to be famous..you really don't want to go to school?", her mom said.

"No, I know the alphabets", she said.

"Yah... alphabets are much easier... So being a celebrity.. You don't need any diploma.. Just watching yourself.. Then just like that..so you can do whatever you want..it's your life not mine", her mom said.

"There's an audition at the ABS-CBN PBB house..the Pinoy Big Brother Show will be aired this December 1.. then I will be a star...the shining shimmering splendid star... alladin will like me.. I'm the riches superstar and everybody will kiss my foot", she said.

She can't  stop talking about herself.. Bla.. Bla..bla.. and here comes again another word.. then again.. again.. and again.

"OK... Whatever.. It's your life not mine", her mother said.

"End of Chapter 1"