Chapter 1 The Tomato and the Peach

The meeting was over and Georgia was waiting with her older twin bro Max out side the meeting building for Alfred. Who had promised them earlier that week to go to the movies with them. As they waited Georgia noticed a certain pissy Italian walking out of the building and a cheery Spaniard hot on his heels. "Damn it these meetings are so stupid!" said the pissy Italian.

         "Oh come on Lovino! It's not that bad!" Yelled the Spaniard. Who was trying his best to keep up with the Italian named Lovino.

        "No Antonio! That damn Alfred wouldn't shut his damn American mouth! ...." He was cut off by Georgia. Who came out of no where covering his mouth. 

         "Um... Excuse me but I don't appreciate how your just downing Al like that, and what is so bad about being American!" A slight southern accent shining through her voice. Georgia quickly realized what she did and dropped her hand from Lovino's mouth. She looked down surprised at what she did. Among the people surprised were Antonio and Max. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to... Well I did but... I didn't... Here!" She quickly handed him a peach and hid behind her brother. Lovino looked at the small girl with a confused look on his face. 'Who was she?' He wondered. Continuing to stare at her. Her brownish-blond hair covering her sea foam bluish-emerald eyes and bright red embarrassed face. 

         Breaking the silence of the awkward moment a very spastic Alfred came busting out of the meeting building screaming, "Yo! Sorry for making you wait guys!" Max and Georgia looked over to him as he ran up to them smiling. When he got over to them he noticed Lovino and Antonio staring. "Yo! Got to go! Peace!" Alfred said pulling Max and Georgia along with him. Soon they were down the street and out of sight.

         "Huh... well that was weird eh amigo." Antonio said trying to break another awkward moment.

         "Yeah. I guess." Lovino said now starring at the peach in his hands. "Let's go back to the hotel." He said stuffing the peach into his jacket pocket, and walking towards the hotel. Antonio once again hot on his heels.

________________________________________________________

Please be nice! This is my first real story! OKY! Hope you liked it and thanks for reading! *hugs* I will try to get chapter two up soon!

While you wait here is a peach just for you! *hands you a peach and smiles* Byes!!!!!!!!!!!