Chapter 1: Nate and Kiran

Nate and Kiran have been friends since Secondary School in London. Kiran is a unstable and energetic. He wears a hoodie, black jeans, and red black sneakers. Nate is mentally unstable, needs therapy, and is crazily insane. But this day they realized that they are gonna have the adventure of a lifetime. "Is the record button on?" Nate asked as Kiran nodded. "3...2...1 go." Kiran said as Nate sang the song he wrote. "Did I do well." Nate asked as Kiran smiled. "Yes buddy I will be surprised if she didn't like you." Kiran said as they ran out the door with the CD. "Hey Mallory!" Nate said as he ran with the CD. She listened to the song and rejected him.

 "I'm sorry man." Kiran said as they pasted out. They woke in an hospital which was rundown. "Hey kids come to me I won't kill you." a insane person said as he opened the door. "RUN!!!" Kiran yelled as Nate got up. Kiran got ran towards the back door. "Dangit it's locked!" Kiran said as Nate picked up a bat on the floor. Nate hit the man in the ribs breaking them. Kiran punched the man into Nate's swing towards the skull shattering it. Nate broke the bat as he looked at the mans brain. It left a dent in the mans head. When they got out of the room they found another room. They opened the door and smiled. "I remember you." Both Nate and Kiran said as the man turned.