chapter 11

ERIN POV

I have no idea what to say to him. What do you say to someone who hit you. Do you even say anything!

"Erin I know I was out of my legue hitting you. It was out of frustration and rage and-" Devin started.

"I don't want to hear you bullshit. Atleast not tonight." I told him biting the inside of my cheek.

"Devin everything will be different now! It will never be the same you verbally and physically abused me. Do you think you can come back and everything will be the same, well you're dead wrong." I said handing him a list.

"What is this"

"A list telling everything that will be changed in our relationship for now and if you can't handle it then you can leave, again."

He nodded and began to read the list.

"Wait! It says we are not going to be able tosleep together anymore."

"I know."

"Then where am I suppose to sleep"

"On the couch or the guest bedroom."

"But I'm not a guest baby. I'm suppose to protect you." He said trying to make things better.

"Yeah you were really protecting me when you hit me, right. If you don't like it there's the door and you can find another bitch to fuck. That was your words right."

"Erin about that hon-"

"Devin shut the hell up. Non of your dumb ass excuses tonight!" I screamed, shivering at the loudness of my voice.

He nodded not saying everything.

I walked to the closet and got a pillow and blanket and put it next to him on the couch.

"Good night." I said walking into MY room.

"Night." He said looking like he was about to tear up.

I closed the door and slid my back down it running my hands through my hair.

What has our relationship come to.

I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep asking myself over and over again:

What has our relationship come to.

Devin's POV

I layed down on the couch running my hands through my hair.

What have I done.

Damnit Devin!!

Did she still love me?

I had to know then so I broke her stupid little rules and walked up to the door of OUR bedroom. I touched the knob.

I can't do this! I thought.

Yes you can!

I turned the knob and walked in. She was lying on my side of the bed tears dried up on her face.

I crawled up next to her.

"Erin I have to ask you something." I said.

She woke instantly.

"Devin your not supposed to be in here! Can't this wait till morning?"

"No, I need to know now!"

"Okay but if I tell you will you leave?"

"Yes."

"What is it?" She asked turning so I couldn't see her tear stained face.

"Do you still love me?"

"Devin ofcourse I still love you. It's just sometimes I feel like you don't love me, then you hit me and said you'll find another bitch to fuck and shit like that. You hurt me in ways you'll never know!"

"I know I'm sorry."

"Okay can you leave, and go back in the living room?" She asked.

"Uhh..Yeah of course." I said getting up and leaving.

I turned the knob.

"Good night Erin."

"Night." She said back cold.

I walked out and layed back down on the couch and beagn to cry myself and asking myself over and over again.

What has this relationship come to?

Author's note

So how did you guys like this chapter?

I know it's sad that they're not lovey dovey anymore but you can't let a guy get away with anything. Please always remember that. Please tell me what could happen in the next chapter. I need it badly. LOL. Thanx for reading this. I love all of you!:)