𝕋𝕖𝕟 (ten)

Author's POV Saturday, 3 pmTwo weeks later

Author's POV
Saturday, 3 pm
Two weeks later

"We gather here today to mourn the loss of Ariana Jones and her daughter Alanna Kim." Regret, pain, and sorrow is what filled Kim Taehyung. He still couldn't grasp the fact that the love of his life and his daughter were gone.

He blamed himself every time he thought about it. 'Maybe if I hadn't had left her they still would have been alive.' He felt so distraught and hopeless. The fire had burned them so badly that they were unrecognizable. He couldn't imagine what they went through during their final moments.

Taehyung felt like his world was slowly shattering at feet. Everything he fought for was gone. He wished he could go back In time and fix everything but he couldn't. He was stuck in reality and wished he could escape it.

"I would like the bring the parents of Ariana Jones up to the stage please." The pastor quietly announced. Every head turned and softly glanced at the pair. They both slowly made their way up the stage where the two bodies laid.

Ariana's mother couldn't say a word. Every time she brought herself to say something a lump would form in her throat. Her two baby girls were gone. She also blamed herself for their deaths.

'I should have told Ariana about being a witch. It's all my fault. My poor grandbaby didn't deserve to die." She thought to herself.

More tears began to stream down cheeks. She quickly wiped them away and sighed.

"Ariana. My loving daughter Ariana was the best daughter I could ask for. She was loving, kind, generous, and also a little bit stubborn. But that didn't stop her from following her dreams. A parent should never attend their child's funeral but here I am today. Ariana if you can hear this just know that I love you and keep Alanna safe for me. Your Mother and I shall never forget both of you we love you with all our hearts." Hot tears streamed down Her Father's face as her mother was a crying mess.

Jungkook helped his mother up from the floor as tears also stream down his cheeks. Today was a day he would never forget. Losing his little sister was like losing a part of him. Alanna, his most favorite person in the world. Gone.

Even though he hated Taehyung with his guts he put all that aside for Ariana. Today was the day to let everything go because tomorrow is not promised.

Meanwhile...
Training field

"Fuck!" Ariana grunted as she slid across the green grass. A wave of pain rushed through her body.

She quickly stood up from the dry surface, trying her best to kill the five-headed dragon.

"Maybe killing it would help" Hoseok suggested as he drank his iced tea.

"You're right! Why didn't I think of that?" Ariana sarcastically yelled from the other side of the field.

She tried killing the dragon multiple times but she kept missing every time she sprue Fire from her palms.

"IF YOU CONCENTRATE REALLY HARD YOU CAN UNLOCK A NEW POWER,"  Hoseok shouted once again.

Ariana swiftly dodged the breath of fire the five-headed aimed at her. She stared deeply at her hands while she continued to run.

A blue light sprung out from her palms, she awed in amazement.

"What the actual fuck

"What the actual fuck." She whispered to herself.

She aimed her new powers towards the dragon. Right before her eyes, the dragon collapsed with a loud bang before it slowed turned into ashes.

She sighed with relief. "Finally!" She jumped around as Hoseok and Alanna cheered.

"congrats! You passed your first test. Let's celebrate with reading chapter ten from the book of shadows!" Alanna and Ariana groaned. This was gonna be a long day.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

нєℓℓσ, ℓσνєℓιєѕ
I know this is short but it's something to fill in.
Can y'all tell me if the gifs work because it's not working properly rn.
Bye, I love you.♡︎
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!
Update: the gifs work now!🖤