Chapter 1~ The End

"Let me see this.. Stone", said a tall man with a deep voice. He was in all black with black fingerless gloves, he had a little mini afro and was covered with what looked like blood, but was actually red dye. He had a hood on, but had the USAF government crest on the right side of his dark outfit. The crest was three red semicircles intersecting each other making itself into a circle. It was similar to the quarantine symbol, but the government was sure to tweak it a bit so the public wouldn't be in a giant panic about living in the new territories. The man dismissed his officers from his office. "Go look for more of these Stones! Do not return without one! If you dare defy my orders..." A blade swiftly cut the cheek of one of the officers. "I will make your heads fly. Now get out of my site!!" The officers frantically ran out the room stumbling over each other. The man plopped himself back down in his seat closely studying the Stone. "So they really do exist.. The Devizous Stone, able to grant its host the powers of evil and darkness. It corrupts the soul and only those will a strong will can overcome this corruption and take it power. I. Johnnascus. Will take this power!" Johnnascus rolled his sleeve up and pulled out a dagger cutting open his arm. The crimson red blood stained the carpet in the office as he put the stone into his arm. The stone glowed a deep black glow before the entire top half of the building was sliced in half. "Hahahahah!!!" Johnnascus laughed as he rose high above the building. "Finally you can be of use to me!" He stretched his hand out towards the building, a black ball formed around his hand and a second later the building that was once called the Hub of Science was turned into nothing but a mushroom cloud of smoke. I need the rest of the Stones, to make my dominance over the world absolute. My new domain will be within the Clouds. He flew up into the sky on a mission to create the world in his own image. Meanwhile in the park next to the destroyed building laid twelve kids. Three down in a hole that was created from the blast. Legs broken, arms severed, devastation was spread out throughout the area. One of them gasped for air as he coughed up blood. He was ultimata, the childish yet serious onflooked down at his side seeing the severed head of the girl he had a crush on since the second grade. "T-Trinity... Why... Why you.... How could this have happened....?" He looked up at the sky, seeing the dark beam being fired. "What the..." His last words, before his heart gave out from the intense pressure of the blast. Yet in his arms, the severed head still had a heart beat.
"Am I by myself...? No... Two others are next to me.... Weird... I cant feel my hands... Im cold again.... I have no control anymore... Im cold..."
-Nobody