Rise of The Werebeasts

Chapter 4: Monsters

Julio and Luna arrive where they both smelt the gasoline. Then they see someone or something. Just as both of them land on the ground they see a bomb go off in front of them. Julio say's "Luna look out!" As pieces of rubble come flying and hit Luna. She gets a few cuts but other then that is okay. Then they both see a figure approaching them from where the bomb went off. They watch as the figure transforms into a werelizard. They also notice he has some weapons with him. And he has one scar on his left cheek and a necklace on him the shape of a grenade. His eye's begin to glow red after he is done transforming. Luna says "Julio he looks kinda like a guy wanted for bomb threats and for bombing places in other parts of the world." Then Julio says "Yeah he does keep on guard with this guy"

Then Luna says "Yep I know, I believe his name was Aogan I guess it means fire in Irish" As she takes out both her guns and starts shooting. And the werelizard throws small hand grenades and all hit the bullets and block them while exploding. Then Julio says "That names suits him well with a hot temper, bombs and likes making fires." Then Luna says "This is not the time for jokes!" Then Julio says "Yeah, Yeah I know already!" As he grabs both his swords and blocks bullets from Aogan's gun. After a while Luna thinks up a strategy. She tells Julio "Keep distracting him!" Then Julio says "What do you think I am doing?!" And Aogan starts to laugh. Then he says "You think you can beat me?!" As he throws out more of his grenades. Then Luna says "He will run out of weapons soon!" Then Aogan says "You think all I can do is attack from a distance?!"

Then after about 10 more minutes Aogan runs out of weapons then charges in to fist fight with Julio. Luna says "Keep him still would you? I can't get a clear shot!" Then she aims and it hits Aogan on his shoulder and he yells "Ow!! What the hell why did you do that?! Huh?! Huh?!!" Then she shoots his leg and he yells more. "Ow!! That hurt!!" Just has Julio pins him and says "Guess where your going now?" Then Aogan says "Who knows no one can keep me in jail forever. My boss will free me just you wait and see."