Chapter 6

*your pov*

"ouff"

you looked up to see a group of boys...no not jus a group of boys. the ones from earlier. the guy with black hair was smirking 'oh god..he knows' you thought. you stand up and brush yourself down.

"Hey" said the small blonde running up to you "uh..." you say confussed and turn around to see the twins giggling "Why did you do that?!" you shout at them. they smirk "Because....we wanted to" one said then the other finished.

You growl at them "im leaving" you angrily make your way to the door only to be pulled back "let go!" you said shouting in the face of whoever had your arm.

the hand belonged to your enemy. You were kind of happy that you shouted in his face. you pulled your arm out of his grip and walked out the room.

>>time skip...school finished<<

you were the last to leave the class room. you were walking down the suprisingly empty halls only to be pinned against a wall. "what are you doing here?" said a calm yet evil voice. you opened your eyes to see Kyoya "non of your buisness" you say angrily at him. you pushed him away (A/N: i bet you dont want to though) "leave me alone man-slut" you say walking away.

you walk out the building and pull your phone out your pocket. you looked down at the screen only to see you had 1 message; you opened the text and it read " sorry dear...walk home". you sighed and looked at your (F/C) converses.

you started walking home listening to My Chemical Romance until your phone rang. you answered "hello?"

"Hey (y/n)" it was your best friend

"Mason!!" you said happily into your phone

"Hows it going??" he asked

"meh....so far..i mean people were staring at me this morning" you sighed

"haha they're just jelous of your good looks" he laughed

"haha i wish..its probably something to do with me not wearing a dress 'cus ew..yellow and puffy" you said

"haha ok i get it" he said laughing again

"oh i gotta go" he said

"sure..talk to you later..byeee love ya" you said happily

"byeee love ya too!!!" he said before hanging up

'well' you thought putting your phone in your blazer pocket.

"(y/n)!" you heard someone call. you stopped and turned around to where you heard it. there you saw the small blonde boys head popping out the window. you sighed and the car stopped infront of you.

"do you want a ride home?" he asked sweetly blocking the view from inside the limo. "um...sure..thanks uh.."

"Mitsukuni but everyone call me Honey-Senpai" he said smiling at you.

the door to the limo was opened and you sat down only to find out you were not alone. "ah, Miss (y/l/n)nice of you to join us" said the person you hated. you turn around to see not just Kyoya and Honey but all the other guys and no Haruhi.

"kill me now" you mumbled to yourself turning your music up. Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn- King For A day was blasting through your ears. "I can hear your music" said Kyoya Displeased "You're welcome" you said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! sorry you had to wait and sorry its short but i am stuck. please help me on this.

im gonna be writing an x Author please vote

Jordan Sweeto x Author

Kyle David Hall x Author

Johnnie Guilbert x Author

Mikey + Gerard Way x Author

Andy Biersack x Author

Vic Fuentes x Author

please vote, thank you

- Dawn10120