Superman Stole My Panties and it's sequel Unraveling

This story will keep you hooked from beginning to end, filed with twist and turns it's easy to say that it will take you on a ride!

Superman stole my panties by kissmyoops3

Senior year couldn't be better. Avery Nelson's finally dumped her brain-dead boyfriend, she's taking all easy classes, and she finally has a job working at the local McDonald's. Her life couldn't get any better. But when McDonald's gets robbed by a psycho with a gun to the back of her head, Avery can feel everything falling apart. A mysterious masked man dressed in all black appears out of no where, saving not only her life, but the rest of the restaurant's as well. And thus begins the meetings between Avery and the masked man. He hasn't claimed a name for himself, yet the media has been all over him. Unoffically known as The Man With The Green Slash, he has taken a liking to Avery. His arrogant attitude matched with the mystery of him leaves Avery curious for more. And soon she finds herself struggling to figure out who the Green Slash really is under the mask.

Unraveling by kissmyoops3

Is it's sequel and i'm very happy that she did one ^^

Happy reading xoxo -Danni