Wild Dog

Chapter 1

Scout's p.o.v (dog)

"Scout! Come here!" Yelled my human Jeff.
By the tone of his loud screaming voice, I could tell that he found out what I did. It's not my fault that my human doesn't let me outside to do my business. This happens multiple times a day. I do my business on the floor, I get beat. I need to learn to hold it in, but it is just so hard.
"Scout! I told you to come here!"
Oh, and by the way, he's not my human. Jeff is more of my 'master'. I have to do everything I'm told.
Today I decided to do something worse than I have ever done before. I ran towards the loud booming voice shouting my name. I bit him. I bit him as hard as I could. The wound was bad, very deep. That was when he struck me. He struck me harder than he ever did before. That was when the doorbell rang.
"Scram!" Jeff told me.
As he opened the door to see who it was, I took my chance. I darted out the door, knocking over the pizza delivery boy in the process. My head, the pain, it was just terrible, but i had to keep going. I had to get away from these horrid humans. After what happened here, I can't trust anyone. They all seem so cruel. I have to hide, but the pain, the hurt in my head. It was unbearable. I can't go any further. I collapsed, right there. Wherever I was, I didn't know.

A/N
Hi guys! I just wanted to know what you thought of the first chapter of Wild Dog! Should I keep writing? And I also wanted to know if you wanted me to start writing imagines and fanfics! Just comment down below, and don't forget to vote!
Bye! :)

Chapter 2
I struggled to open my eyes. My head was hurting. Worse than it had before. It took a while to focus on what was around me. I realized that I was surrounded by humans. Many, many, humans. I started to panic, but they didn't realize that I woke up... Yet. My fear consumed me. I let out a growl, strained, yet threatening. They quickly turned around, and as I was about to get up and attack, they all rushed over to hold me down. I was scared, I was weak, but I wasn't going to give up. I had to escape. I can't stay here. I went to go bite the human closest to my face.